Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bugzy Staff Report - Abusing his powers to give himself health & armour in the middle of combat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Buggzy
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin
Date of incident: 22/01/2022 around 2:30PM ish
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Did a bank raid, buggzy countered. We had a very long fight on the stairs, I ended up damaging him enough to kill him 2 times over throughout the entire fight and he ended up dying in the end when he was pushing. I was confused afterwards, wondering why it took him so long to die? I had staff check the logs for the fight, and that's when I saw this.

Evidence of the incident:

Picture of his health when we began pvping in the bank: https://prnt.sc/26i2w0p

Picture of his health in the middle of the pvp in the bank: https://prnt.sc/26i2wo9

He got full health and armour back, if you check the video and listen, no med kits, nothing was used.
Even then he couldn't get armour on-demand in the bank. Yet, somehow he did?

His health during the fight, then miraculously jumped from 25hp up to 99hp and 97armour mid-way through, within seconds.

I had a moderator check whether he had given himself any health or armour through commands, nothing.
We'd need a person higher than admin to check whether he ghosted the command, or in deeplogs to really see what he did.

People have complained in the past including myself that he seems to always be such a tank, being able to take a lot more bullets. This might be why.

So you claim I abused to heal myself and armour myself yet when a staff member showed you logs nothing came up?

If you want my side of the story i went to BP and grabbed some armour, Nhs was also by savils at the time, to which they healed me.

ghosting commands, lower staff can't see higher up ghosted commands. Timestamps will show that during the entire fight you clearly had no way of getting to bp in 30 seconds and there were no NHS to heal you during that time.

i mean at the end of the day I'm happy for any head admin super admin to check logs etc, i didn't use any commands in that situation

fzn

ghosting commands, lower staff can't see higher up ghosted commands. Timestamps will show that during the entire fight you clearly had no way of getting to bp in 30 seconds and there were no NHS to heal you during that time.
That is not how it works. "Ghosted commands" I assume you mean when it shows up as "(Someone) set Person X's health to 100"? Any staff can see any other staffs commands. There is also no way to hide the usage of commands from regular players unless they are senior staff and use certain teleport commands. Health can only be given with ulx commands that everyone can see.

As a double check I did look around the specific time for HP commands being used and I did not find any being used by Bugzzy.

That is not how it works. "Ghosted commands" I assume you mean when it shows up as "(Someone) set Person X's health to 100"? Any staff can see any other staffs commands. There is also no way to hide the usage of commands from regular players unless they are senior staff and use certain teleport commands. Health can only be given with ulx commands that everyone can see.

As a double check I did look around the specific time for HP commands being used and I did not find any being used by Bugzzy.
Then how do you explain him getting all of his health and armour back while I was fighting him?

Teleporting without something showing up in chat is, I can guarantee you no commands where used in the specified timeframe.
There is an explanation as to how buggzy went from 25hp to full health and armour, you've checked the logs, you saw that it happened within seconds. The question is, how?

His statement was false, nobody healed him, he wasn't in bp. He was in the bank the entire time and timestamps show that he clearly didn't drive all the way down, it would be impossible in 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom