Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Building help.

Ok, so I want 3 separate items to be built so I can save them as my own to spawn in.

The first one is a border in between court and vauxhaull in that tunnel. It should have an toggleable button to open and close it. It should be secure inside and protecting the guard from outside users. I would also want a way for players to give you money through a hole or something. This should be able to use the "put where originally placed (smth like that) so I can spawn it in easier.

The second one is a shooting barricade (like you see all the players use) to be able to peak and shoot. A minimum of 5 props to be used, unless you have a better one otherwise.

The third one is a prison cell revamp. I want all 3 prison cells inside of PD to include some sort of living area (e.g. TV), but nothing too fancy. This has to be less than 25 props between all 3 areas. This should be able to use the "put where originally placed (smth like that) so I can spawn it in easier.

If it is possible, could you send screenshots of your work for it before paying, so I can help tweak and make designs well?
I am willing to pay, but not too much for them both.
I am only accepting offers of people that can prove they can build very well, please provide screenshots of previous work.
Anyone can do this, I'm not bothered if you can only build one of them.

I want the full file (no maliciousness) so I can have it in my advanced duplicator.

Sorry if it seems like a lot. I previously had a file full of dupes but I accidentally deleted it with no backups.

For further information, contact my friend at DennisTheMenace#7671 .

Top Bottom