Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied (BullyHunter Managment team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Riverside, Behold a corruped managment recruit.
I was pulled into a sit, because i threw 1 prop over the road to fix some settings, And i got told off by staff already. 5 minutes later. BullyHUnter TP's me and decided to basically call me a ''retard'' For playing on my alt acount. 2 days later i joined on my main (today). To be harrased by these 2 players while BullyHunter just watches. Yes. I did kill these 2 people over and over. But thorn told me i had the right to do so. After this. BullyHunter decided to ban me for 7 WEEKS for MRDM. MRDM is a 5 week ban. Not a 7 week ban. all the proof is here. I would also like all my accounts unbanned. Since i did not violate any rules here.

Thanks you,
Lucifer.
1706129409624.png
1706129117960.png

I'm not management - the scoreboard just displays the title as such. I do not hold management rank on the forums nor discord, nor am I listed as such on any official listing.

I'm not a spastic - I myself watched you do everything there that I punished you for, I'm not sure who you're trying to fool.

I was pulled into a sit, because i threw 1 prop over the road to fix some settings, And i got told off by staff already
You tested prop minging, throwing props into cars using a high physgun speed. Then lied about what had happened - I was there, I know what happened and what was said to you by staff, but you change details entirely when explaining it back to me having assumed I wasn't there.

call me a ''retard'' For playing on my alt acount
As it says in my screenshot, you were called retarded because you are/were acting(?) as such. I was questioning you for joining the server on your alt account, on which you did the prop minging, where you lied about the whole scenario and what the other staff told you, and this time, on the forums, you've changed it yet again.

Yes. I did kill these 2 people over and over.
More than 2 different people, multiple, many, and more.

After this. BullyHunter decided to ban me for 7 WEEKS for MRDM. MRDM is a 5 week ban. Not a 7 week ban.
Oh my god whaaaaaaaaat no way? You got a relatively longer ban for being that much worse? no waaaay, how'd that happen. gonna take some good head scratching to solve this one.

I would also like all my accounts unbanned. Since i did not violate any rules here.
I'm extending your alt account's ban.

Both of your alts are being permanently banned as they've been maliciously used. Your main will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom