Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Carrot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Carrot
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin
Date of Incident: 07/04/2023
Information about the incident: basically i Pd raided and mr bean who is NCA committed NLR 3 times and then i died to an assistant commissioner who used a knife to kill me. so i returned once pd raid was over coz i saw an nca officer enter pd so i wanted to mug followed him through to garage where two other officers were i then died to them and he reported me and so carrot spoke to the guy (who commited NLR 3 times) and proceeds to tell me i should know the rules when an nca officer doesnt and gives me a warning and says i spoke to the other guy. So i get a warn and die during a pd raid coz he decided to break NLR 3 times and he gets a talking to and i get a warn. This is not the first time i have told mr bean not to nlr pd raids. This whole situation was biast and he favoured mr bean over me and let him go with a talking to. I have no prior warns which he did not check and decided to straight up warn me you can check deep logs for evidence mr bean nlred three times which carrot was made aware of numerous times. I also would like to point out i did not interact with my previous life i intended to mug an officer so i would like the warn removed as this was a very biast sit and i got told that i should of made a sit if i wanted him warned. I then said i couldnt make a sit during the middle of a PD raid and carrot said yes you can even though three police officers were firing at me. i would like to add later that day he threatened to warn me again when I nca raided because i blocked off elevator which i was going off the closest thing i could find which is the basing rule which says you can have only one entrance i asked him to show me the rule that says i cant block off an entrance politely, he then lets three nca officers come into the room and just cloaks himself and comes back to being NCA. P.S also dealt with his own sit when there was a capable sod on to deal with it. Very biased towards me for some reason. Thanks

Last edited:

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Hello, thank you for taking your time to write this report.

Carrot please reply to this when you have the chance, I have two questions.

1. Why didn't Mr Bean receive a warn for NLR?
  2. Why did you deal with a sit you were involved with?

Thanks in advance.
Dale

On the first situation:
The reason why I didn't warn Mr Bean is because he misread/ misunderstood the rule that states police can break NLR in their own department building as all police can break NLR for PD, which I explained to him was not the case in the sit which he understood and will hopefully follow in the future. Alternatively you knew you were breaking the rules with your only excuse for breaking NLR being that he broke NLR 3 times (which isn't a good excuse). I understand that it may have been frustrating for him to break NLR but even if you didn't have a spare 3 seconds to make a sit during the raid, you could've made a sit afterwards where I could've explained the rule to him and it would have been dealt with instead of you coming back to mug him.

On the second situation:
I was on NCA at the time while you were doing the NCA raid and I noticed you had blocked off the elevator, I then switched to SOD and explained to you that you couldn't block off entrances in the buildings while raiding multiple times, I only threatened to warn you when you blocked of elevator a second time. I get that it wasn't in the rules (although it probably should be added) but we had been told previously by management that blocking off entrances while raiding wasn't allowed. Not sure what you mean by 'I let the officers into the room' as they didn't realise there was a sit and everyone went back downstairs to allow you to setup your props. I should have got the SOD online to deal with it (although he did eventually come to tell you about the rule as well) but at the time I thought it would only take a second to explain the rule to you and for you to remove it.

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Carrot shouldn't have switched onto SOD during a raid. He has misjudged the situation and this led to the issue of the other officers interrupting the sit unnecessarily. I completely understand why you are upset however I do believe that your warn for NLR was justified.

Now, what about Mr. Bean you may ask? Well, it is up to the SOD what punishment to give (and when to give it) and Carrot has explained clearly why Bean got "let off." It is very easy to misunderstand that related rule, so I'm sure you can sympathize when someone accidentally misinterprets it.

You, as an ex staff member, should understand the NLR rule clearly. It is literally the first RP rule on the page c'mon! I have no choice but to accept this report because of Carrot's mistake. However, this does not mean that he is a bad staff member, he simply slipped up a little.

ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom