Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Cesar's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
My ingame name is currently INS Cesar 6793. My steam account name is LocalDollarTree.

1.2 How old are you?
14 years old

1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
About half a year.

1.5 Are you fluent in English?
I would consider myself fluent yes.

1.6 What is your SteamID?
My steamID is: STEAM_0:1:430734681

1.7 References (if any)?
None

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM means Random Death Match. The term is used when a player kills another player for no reason.

Example one: Joe and Jim and talking, Joe says something that Jim does not like, Jim proceeds to kill Joe for no reason.
Example two: Joe is patrolling as a police officer. A person comes up to Joe and killes him for no reason.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR means New Life Rule. The term means that you cant return to a place you died recently.

Example one: Joe dies at the NCA building in a shooting. Joe wants to take revenge and heads back to his place of death right away after respawning.
Example two: Jim the police officer dies in a pd raid. After respawning joe goes back to the pd raid right away after respawning.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRp is the concept that the player is afread to die.

Example one: Joe is walking down the sidewalk. He proceeds to get mugged at gunpoint, this invokes FearRP.
Example two: Joe is forced at gunpoint to pull his vehicle to the side of the road, he will not drive away because of FearRP.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is the disliking/discrimination against gay people.

Example one: Joe tells Jim that he is gay, Jim says he does not want to play with Joe anymore.
Example two: Joe tells Jim that he is gay, Jim says he is not going to help him win fights anymore.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is the disliking/discrimination againt people for other parts of thw world or skin color.
Example one: Joe Shares a picture of him self on discord with joe. Joe does not want to play wtih him anymore after that.
Example two: Jim goes around the server screaming the n-word.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I show joe logs of the advert in chat.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I show William and others who also did a report the logs in chat of him saying the advert.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I put Joe and William in a sit and ask what they think of the situation i also check the adverts. In the case of no adverts, I will check logs .if there is no adverts I warn
1. William
2. Joe for building on a side walk.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would ban Joe for mass RDM because its says clearly in the advert 'no major crimes'.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I will be able to apply al the rules and also be funny.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would call another staff member to assist in the situation.
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
On minecraft yes, on garry's mod no.
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1. I will be able to use commands fast.
2. I can De-escalation a situation quickly.
3. I am good at explaning thing clearly to others.
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1. I might get mad when a person keeps breaking the rules or being in denial.
2. I have school most of the time until 2:15.
3. I have vaction sometimes, also then i will not be able to play.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
To help people and make the server less chaotic.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes :)

-1 he mass minged in a tryout were it came to a point i had to gag him due to mic spam and breaking PTS and minging alot

Denied, you have advertised your application and I do not think you yet meet the requirements to join staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom