Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied CHAINS staff app :]

1.1: What is your in-game name? CHAINS
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? YES
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3-4 months I believe
1.5 Are you fluent in English? I'm British
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:712083649
1.7 What is your Discord? Chains#6960
1.8 References (if any)? no

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: rdm=RANDOM death match is when you have intends to kill someone with out a explanation and no reason e.g for fun.
eg-1. i killed him cause he was vaping
eg-2. i killed him cause i felt like it
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR= NEW LIFE RULE is when you die and respawn but you cant go back to the area where you died for 5 mins and you would just have to carry on forgetting you died.
eg-1. i died by a guy so ima go back there once i respawn and kill him
eg-2.there is bank raid but i died ima go back there.
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear-rp= when you are held at gun point and you have to do what you are said to do but if you try and pull out a gun a try to defend your self it would be classed as fear-rp
eg-1. running when ur at gun point
eg-2.pulled out a gun whilst at gun point

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia ecompasses a range of negative feedback towards homosexuals for example [stop being gay], [stop being a lesbian]

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: racism is discrimination and prejudice against people based on their race or ethnicity
eg,1-saying the N-WORD
eg.2- calling someone black

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would teleport to the nhs member and check if he did advert it as he did i would say he did advert but he cant steal nhs vehicle so I will teleport to him and tell him he cant nhs vehicles and tp the nhs member to the hospital to get a new car

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would check chat logs if he did i would tell joe i cant do anything as it is pd raid but if William didn't advert pd raid I would warn him for rdm x1

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would warn William for RDM and joe for NLR to fix the problem and also tell joe he cant build on the side walk

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would give him a warning for mass rdm and also saying there is a meeting and its no majors but as bombing isnt allowed on this sever i would strictly warn him for mass rdm and if he proceeds it will lead to a ban

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? i believe i should be chosen over other applications because im well know to many admins and im very active on this sever from 10am to 9pm with small breaks and i think i will help the sever out a bit more as most griefers are on during the mornings and i may be able to stop them and even banning some for cheating ect.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? i would call for a higher up admin and ask how to deal with this situation.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: im very friendly, good with commands, have previous experience

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: may stutter a bit, my game might crash but very very rarely, may forget information

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? to help out the community stop griefers and deal with situations and all together be known to everyone. Another reason why i want to be a staff member is because i want to reach my potential with helping out people more with the sever and i can help if there is any bugs or issues with the sever as i understand some codeing.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? i have dyslexia but it doesn't really bother me i get on with it half the time

Have you received any help when creating this application? nope
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yea sure dont know what it means by background checking

Last edited:

22millz

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
neutral

actually decent guy to play with had no issues, but app could be detailed better

Last edited:
NEUTRAL

Haven't seen you in game, good application although could go into more detail

NEUTRAL

Haven't seen you in game, good application although could go into more detail
thx for the reply i am very active but ive had a few conversations with you. u probs cant remember cause i changed my name

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Minge, immature

Minge, immature
thx for the reply rashy but i believe this infomation you have given is strictly false i have dm u on discord asking why you have gave me this reply as i never see you on the sever and we realy have never talked please reply back when you can.

+1

Honestly don't know why other people are leaving neutral and negative responses. In my experience with Chains I have found he is a professional and kind person. Deserves a shot at staff.

Neutral
I think you could probably make it however, you fail to provide two examples for each definition in section B.
2.7: 1 warn for RDM when he killed 6 people, that is just not right. (probably not on purpose)
2.8: I will just point out you said you were gonna warn joe for breaking nlr when he never died (probably not on purpose)
haven't seen you ever but people seem to know you and not have any problem with you.

Last edited:

Jon

My interactions with you have been horrible,

you've been blatantly abusive, disrespectful, unprofessional and utterly rude, you lack common rule knowledge for a staff member, not knowing how metagame works.

You lack the integrity professionalism and discipline i would expect from a staff member,

you often lack self control and have anger issues, from what i've seen in game.

2.9 only a warning for MassRDM? it was very clearly adverted, "no major crimes" which means no /advert bombings, even if it was an "accident" staff should be harsh and enforce the rules to their fullest extent.

2.7 William killed 6 people? you would only warn him for RDM X1?? at minimum it would be a ban for MassRDM, he killed 6 people, RDM X1 means he killed one person, X2 means 2, and so on.

2.5, the examples only cover racism against the black community. (you've used 2 of the same examples basically)

2.4 examples are not really that homophobic, it's the mare minimal, you should of used better examples.

2.3 you've described FearRP Wrong, FearRP is where you are outnumbered by people with firearms.

2.2 you forgot to include a crucial and important part of the NLR Rule, You may not return to the same situation e,g bank raid even after the 5 minutes are up, cause it's the same situation you may only return after the situation and the 5 minute timer are both over.

3.4 Being friendly and having experience are not strengths more like traits if anything.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yea sure dont know what it means by background checking

Back round checks are checking someones backround, such as their history criminal record ect, i'm taking this from the real world, backround checks in here would be checking your ban history your warn history your general history any dramas you've been involved in ect.

you've been blatantly abusive, disrespectful, unprofessional and utterly rude, you lack common rule knowledge for a staff member, not knowing how metagame works.

You lack the integrity professionalism and discipline i would expect from a staff member,

2.9 only a warning for MassRDM? it was very clearly adverted, "no major crimes" which means no /advert bombings, even if it was an "accident" staff should be harsh and enforce the rules to their fullest extent.

2.7 William killed 6 people? you would only warn him for RDM X1?? at minimum it would be a ban for MassRDM, he killed 6 people, RDM X1 means he killed one person, X2 means 2, and so on.

2.5, the examples only cover racism against the black community. (you've used 2 of the same examples basically)

2.4 examples are not really that homophobic, it's the mare minimal, you should of used better examples.

2.3 you've described FearRP Wrong, FearRP is where you are outnumbered by people with firearms.

2.2 you forgot to include a crucial and important part of the NLR Rule, You may not return to the same situation e,g bank raid even after the 5 minutes are up, cause it's the same situation you may only return after the situation and the 5 minute timer are both over.

3.4 Being friendly and having experience are not strengths more like traits if anything.

Back round checks are checking someones backround, such as their history criminal record ect, i'm taking this from the real world, backround checks in here would be checking your ban history your warn history your general history any dramas you've been involved in ect.

just saying i have never had interactions with you, i dont have anger issues idk what planet your on, not abusive, not disrespectfull i respect everyone at any times, and what are you on abt with not knowing how meta games works? its when you info from someone who is dead and they tell you info whilst ur dead through pm or ooc

Top Bottom