Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Cian Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Cian
Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior admin
Date of Incident: 15-3-2022
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:

So me and my friend where running in hospital and there where 2 people standing next to eachother, a NHS member and a citizen. We decided to kidnap the citizen, i made a advert saying: "kidnap if you near your dead" So i killed the NHS member and took the citizen. A second later Cian brought me in the middle of the kidnap situation. He asked why i killed him and i explained that i was doing a kidnapping (we didn't want anyone near for precaution since the NHS could call the police on us). I was moving around a bit because i was hyped doing the situation but Cian had to freeze me (i wasn't being annoying or interupting the sit), a few seconds later he warned me for RDM on NHS and jailed me for 400s without looking at my warning history. He also warned my friend for ARDM in the same situation, it wasn't ARDM because the guy was shooting our vehicle and Cian didn't let my friend speak either . In my opinon Cian is overcommiting his power by 1. freezing me for no reason 2. warning me and jailing me whilst one of the two is more than enough. 3. not letting me talk properly. 4. warning my friend without knowing the situation.

He didn't say i was going to be jailed and just did it. It went very quick and didn't explain at all what i did wrong. In the middle of me explaining my point of view in the situation he just jailed me and took off, i made another sit by asking why i got jailed and he just said "read the rules" and left.

Evidence on the incident: I can screenshare to the person who is doing this case. My friend also has evidence from his view.

Hello Furby

Just because you advert "Kidnap if you near your dead" does not mean you can kill NHS in the hospital

I warned and jailed you so you could better understand the rules

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
To save time in the future, I would recommend uploading and posting the evidence here. It is unlikely that the staff member handling this report will join you for a viewing session.
Upload to YT, google drive ETC.

Thank you :)

To save time in the future, I would recommend uploading and posting the evidence here. It is unlikely that the staff member handling this report will join you for a viewing session.
Upload to YT, google drive ETC.

Thank you :)
I tried but it wouldnt upload, but i dont think its a big issue to join a call for a minute. If they cannot be bothered then that says enough about the staff member.

Last edited:
Denied, after viewing the clip Cian didn't do anything wrong and was in his full right to jail you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom