Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Cian staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the clips below show my POV, chris dragged me in a sit but i could still hear H2Trappy and armoured trying to exchange discords when cian gagged them both, there was no hate mob, just 2 people wanting to make a staff report
From you're POV there is no way you can hear them as you are out of their proximity and from the clip the only thing I can see is you looking at them when they were gagged not what was said leading to the gag.

It's fine I've got a clip of it. Where we get gagged right as I'm giving him my discord...
If you could upload that here it would be much appriciated.

From you're POV there is no way you can hear them as you are out of their proximity and from the clip the only thing I can see is you looking at them when they were gagged not what was said leading to the gag.

If you could upload that here it would be much appriciated.
There's defiantly more context, but you asked for the parts of what I said to get muted, so here it is.

I first see trappys role get removed and this is after the threat of a job ban from Cian was already put in place on me. I also want to note that in my clips you'll see another gun dealer giving out free guns. He was the whole reason I started doing this. I saw Cian literally not tell him to stop, but continuously tell me to stop.
I then soon after realizing I can't use my 16 mill on spawning 160 shipments for people, I then ask in staff chat about my time on the mute, since trappy made it seem like it'll be forever at the time. Then Cian literally tp's to me and tells me I am muted for an additional 10 mins, now I thought this was bogus, all things consider.
Then after I get very mad and type this in staff chat. Yes I called him names, but this was all outside of the game and I did it out of anger, after he had antagonized me.
(I want to note that I only joined the discord full of my friends that got affected by Cian when he came up to me and affected me as well. Things said after that interaction was very heated before all of this I was having a lot of fun, and you'll see that context that in my livestream. I also want to said I decided to keep my live published, so that context and reactions can be checked.)

Cian gagged 2 people for saying they were going to staff report so that they couldnt communicate
After viewing multiple clips of this situation you were all spamming hateful comments in OOC and admin sits directed towards Cian and then he overhears you saying something about him being an "unwashed prick" and he "needs to get some bitches". I am not surprised he gagged you after what you were saying about him, therefore this section of the report will be denied.

Cian wrongfully banned someone
I can assure you Soritus wasn't wrongfully banned, therefore this section will be denied.

Wrongfully job banned someone from police cadet
As H2Trappy was blacklisted from PD at the time and he was on police cadet there is no need for him to be on the job as an inspector may take their time to train them only to realise they're blacklisted. Therefore Cian did nothing wrong by job banning him from cadet, so this part of the report will be denied.

Threatened to job ban from a citizen job and ban for something which wasnt against any rules, nor was it minging
Cian tried acting as if he makes the rules
I have just watched a clip of V43 spawn over 100 guns in the road directly outside of spawn and whilst doing this he gave multiple guns to cadets and citizens who aren't allowed that type of weapon. He then proceeded to say "kill all the SCO's with these guns" which is clearly him trying to encourage people to rdm with all these guns he is spawning in. Then after this, he also told a cadet to use the guns that he was spamming in the streets when he knows that this is against the rules. Then finally V43 proceeds to ask you to RDM him and you kill him with the AK that he was spawning in.

Cian then proceeds to teleport to you and ask you to stop and says if you don't you will be job banned. After this interaction V43 then proceeds to call him a pussy and continue spawning shipments in. Then in OOC V43 calls him disgusting which led to him being muted. Cian was well within his right to get V43 to stop doing this so this part of the report will be denied.

I then soon after realizing I can't use my 16 mill on spawning 160 shipments for people, I then ask in staff chat about my time on the mute, since trappy made it seem like it'll be forever at the time. Then Cian literally tp's to me and tells me I am muted for an additional 10 mins, now I thought this was bogus, all things consider.
He told you that your mute had 10minutes left not that he was giving you an additional 10mins for asking when would your mute end.

I first see trappys role get removed and this is after the threat of a job ban from Cian was already put in place on me. I also want to note that in my clips you'll see another gun dealer giving out free guns. He was the whole reason I started doing this. I saw Cian literally not tell him to stop, but continuously tell me to stop.
You were the one adverting about the free guns and running around littering the streets with AK's therefore I can see why Cian may have missed the other gun dealer who spawned a few shotguns in rather than the 200 guns you spawned in.

I strongly advise if you believe a staff member is in the wrong put a report up on the forums straight away rather than escalating the situation by spamming hateful comments towards that member of staff and refusing to stop doing what you have been not to do. This overall report will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom