Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Craftys staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Crafty
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? longer then 4 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? N/A
1.7 References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death match
1. Player 1 goes over to Player 2 and mugs him 5k or die 10 seconds and gives him 5 seconds
2. Player 3 goes over to Player 4 and does /advert f off or die and he gave 2 warnings and killed him witch is RDM

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule
1. Player 5 goes over to player 6 and mugs him it was 10 seconds player 5 kills him player 6 comes back and says why did you kill me and player 6 kills him and advert revenge
2. player 8 goes over to player 7 and player 7 does f off or die and gave 3 warnings and killed him player 8 then returns and kills him for no valid reason in that situation its RDM and NLR

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: 2 or more people have pointed guns at a person
1. Player 9 5 and 6 goes over to player 1 and they all point guns say mug 5k or die 10 seconds but then he pulls out a gun and shoots all off them down
2. player 10 goes over to player 1 2 and 3 and player 1 2 and 3 says f off or die pointing guns and play 10 pulls out a gun and shoots the and dies

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: hate to wards LGBTQ
1. player 5 goes over to player 4 and says he's in LGBTQ community so then player 4 in chat puts ooc imagine being apart of LGBTQ like player 5
2. player 1 goes i chat ooc im gay and player 3 goes over to player 1 and says imagine being gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: hate to wards Chinese and hate to wards black people
1. player 7 types in chat im black and player 8 says the N word
2. player 5 goes to wards player 7 and says imagine being black it couldn't be me

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
i say to Joe was you on NHS at the time and he would say yes so then i will see in logs if he adverted and it would say William adverted carjack so then i will warn William for theft of an NHS vehicle

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would ask if Joe was in the PD and if he says yes then there was a valid reason for William to shoot but if not then i will warn William for ARDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? first i will see in logs why William killed him it will say nothing he will then clarify that he was raiding and i will see if he adverted raid then ill will see he didnt and warn him for FTA and i will then see if William comes back in 5 mins and kills him then i would see that he didnt so i will warn he for RDM and NLR

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? ide bring Joe and say why did you bomb wells PD meeting and he will come up with a thing like i didnt know that bombings are majors and then i will jail and warn him for majors wells PD meeting

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? i think i should get a chance to be staff

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? ide ask a higher rank to help me

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Active Kind and Helpful

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: siblings have not been a staff before and people find me annoying

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? because it looks like a really fun job

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

I don't currently believe you are mature enough to be staff
The application is poorly written

-1 Extremely Bad Reputation. Not Mature At All. Very Toxic Person. Badly Written. Also I Feel Like You Will Abuse The Power.
I Would say, try to improve in-game within your attitude towards others. If you do that and show that you are mature, and also make your Fourm more detailed, you will be fine within the server. - Legal Lee

-1 I believe you are not mature enough to be on the staff team and the application lacks effort. "list 3 weaknesses that may affect you when you're staff" you put 2 reasons.

+0, I believe that a chance should always be given, you are active and you are trying, you have been trusted in SCO, LM and PD and perhaps could make a benefit with the correct training. If you were to go more in depth in section C then I might change to a +1.

+0, I believe that a chance should always be given, you are active and you are trying, you have been trusted in SCO, LM and PD and perhaps could make a benefit with the correct training. If you were to go more in depth in section C then I might change to a +1.
thanks for feedback

-1 Not a good application hasn't got any detail also your not mature enough for this role.

-1 Application needs to be more detailed instead of sounding rushed, As well as that try and improve your maturity in game.

big +1 people ,some may disagree, but in craftys defence whenever he is in a department he tends to exceed for example when i was LM boss crafty was very active. He is unfortunately a bit of a target due to factors mainly out of his control. Crafty has made countless applications and is very clearly passionate about it and i believe he deserves a chance to prove that he can be staff.

Neutral
Application can be improved, but you are a perceptive, ambitious and (mostly) respectful individual. You should ensure you try your best in your staff application, and don't miss out any crucial details.

big +1 people ,some may disagree, but in craftys defence whenever he is in a department he tends to exceed for example when i was LM boss crafty was very active. He is unfortunately a bit of a target due to factors mainly out of his control. Crafty has made countless applications and is very clearly passionate about it and i believe he deserves a chance to prove that he can be staff.
thank you so much

Denied. To be completely honest Crafty, I do feel like you are someone who will try their best if you were on the staff team. You have done a fantastic job at trying in departments so far, but for now, I don't think you're ready to be a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom