Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Crimes against NHS warn appeal by Jackie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jackie
SteamID64: 76561198350602770
Date of warning issue: 23/10-23
Member of staff: Hazeder
Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: Cheeze didn't seem to have any problem with me punching his van for fun but Hazeder thought otherwise.

For context:
I was punching cheeze's NHS van outside of mall garage for fun, to me cheeze didn't seem bothered about it. He did pepperspray me but if he really wanted us to stop he could just have drove away or try get a peace officer to deal with me or attempt to make it clear as possible he wanted us to fully stop. Hazeder is there cloaked watching and me + some other person punching the van we get told once verbally to stop punching it by him. I do it one last time for fun while I was well aware Hazeder was watching and proceed to run away where he picks me up, takes me to the sit area and warns me for crimes against NHS. Nobody is harmed by this not the van or anything/anyone else. I went up to ask cheese after the warn and he didn't care about it. Just don't get why staff intervene with RP scenarios like that where no one even called for you to deal with it.
1698089334103.png

Hi there so Cheese told you to stop punching in the van and you carried on punching it and Zaxe aggred it was the right punishment you shouldnt be punching NHS vans for no reason ill let staff managment decide on this outcome

Sure I punched it one last time after you warned me not to but I walked away. Isn't that what you wanted, for me to stop hitting the van? It's just people fooling around, he could have driven off he could have done multiple things to try and stop me. Cheeze chose to keep the van in the same place hop out and pepper spray me. To me really seems like he didn't care too much. He cared enough to try RP it out which you ruin when you intervene in a scenario no one needed you to intervene in.
Handbook wise: sure the correct punishment. He punched the NHS van for "no valid reason" bla bla.
Human to human: maybe he was just fooling around and no one was bothered or hurt by his actions. I could have just let him walk off as he was doing.1698107916164.png
which everyone in that scenario was
having a good fun fair time

Last edited:

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
"Sure I punched it one last time after you warned me not to but I walked away."
Bro why make an appeal when you just admitted to breaking server rules?.

Azz

I do agree that maybe the punishment was harsh and yes, it didn’t really interfere with role-play. Staff will be reminded to treat players fairly and maybe not be so harsh next time.

But as a staff asked you to stop and then you carried on I’m afraid that in itself should be warning.

Please next time just listen to staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom