Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied CRIMINAL HOTEL (LARRY BARRY AND BOBBY'S HOTEL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Me and about 17 other players have began a hotel dedicated to keeping criminals safe. We have already made a discord and the roles are in development. We host the hotel at OLD SCO base. We would all love to see this on the server.
How will this benefit the community: This will benefit the community because it will give PD,NCA,SCO all a fun PVP target. It will also encourage more major raids keeping the pvp fresh and fun.
We have got most of the roles sorted out. DM me, Larry barry or bobby jenkins for any other question. We would like to see this become and official department/business. It would encourage people to try out the new content

Link(s): Don't really need any just talk to @seagull0629 For the names of the roles and any other details thank you for reading. Here is a clip of the community so far. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...7WOr1F1k?invite=cr-MSw0NTQsMTQ2MjQ0MDk1LA****

+1
As he stated dm me on discord for more details as this would be really cool and I want to help this server grow more and help the community thrive

+1
Sounds fun and I am proud to be apart of its creation! Cant wait to see this in game!

Last edited:

MoDesigns

Community Owner
Developer
Superadmin
Community Management
I'm confused on what you want us to do?

Sounds like a cool community made discord for people to play together. We don't officially involve ourself in them.

I'm confused on what you want us to do?

Sounds like a cool community made discord for people to play together. We don't officially involve ourself in them.
We were hoping for the old sco building to be made apart of the criminal hotel as well as jobs on the f4 menu like a department it's like rs but better

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
We will not be adding this in as a department, you can keep this as a small community thing but we will not be making this official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom