Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ctrl's staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Ctrl
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes,
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 5 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:565141122
1.7 References (if any)? None,

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
(Random Death Match) RDM is when somebody kills somebody without a valid reason or no intention
Example 1:Tom comes out a spawn and get to killed by Timothy For no reason. This would class as RDM because there's no valid reason Or anything behind it
Example 2:Tom spontaneous new car and Timothy tells him to come out and pulls out his gun and proceeds to kill him This is RDM because Timothy did not have a valid reason or did not advert carjack.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
(New life rule) When somebody gets killed they can't go back to the same location to try to bother or harm the person You have been granted a new life rule And you are supposed to forget everything in your previous life Once the five minute cooldown is over you can go back to the location where you previously died
Example 1:Tom has started at PD raid and Timothy is countering it And Tom kills Timothy and Timothy proceeds to come straight back to PD And hasn't waited the five minute cooldown So this would be classed as NLR.
Example 2: Tom has killed Timothy in little town in a mugging and Timothy spawns back in to little town and kills Tom saying "Aha i killed u" But Tom has forgot his previous life And moved on But Timothy did not So this would be classed as NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
When a player is Outnumbered and they have multiple weapons pointed at them So they have to comply to their demands they can't pull out a weapon Or try to escape the player must be scared to death
Example 1: A group of SC0s Jump out of a car and all have their gun pointing at Timothy And Timothy pulls out a pistol and proceeds to shoot them all So this would be classed as fear RP Timothy cannot pull out any weapon he must comply to their demands and surrender.
Example 2:3 sergeant's has pulled over Timothy for suspicially having a weapon on him and the sergeant is pointing a salt rifle at timothy's had and Timothy pulls out a knife and stabs him Kills one of them in the process This would be classed as fear RP As you haven't previously had a weapon out And you are Outnumbered so Timothy will have to comply to the demands.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Somebody who does not like what they identify as were somebody who finds what they identify is wrong.
Example 1:Timothy has been killed for identifying as bisexual If he identified as straight he would have been fine.
Example 2:Timothy has he/them in there Riverside forms profile And Tom decides to privately message him with hateful speech About his pronouns This word identify as homophobia As they have been given hateful speech As they are simply different.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
when people think that one color or race is better than another, and they treat or mistreat people based on that belief Essentially, it's when someone is treated unfairly because of how they look.
Example 1: Tom has gotten information that Timothy is a Muslim and identifies as a Muslim And Tom goes up to him and calls him A bomber And this is stereotyping To Muslims This is Racism Tom only picked on Timothy because he is Muslim.
Example 2:Tom Is killed by Timothy because of his skin color This would be racism because Tom Killed someone just because they had a different skin color.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly I would bring both for them I would want to hear both sides Then I would double check that Tom has adverted then And I would tell William That crimes against that NHS are bannable And I would educate him on the rules and tell To type in chat !MOTD He can understand all the rules Then I would give William a warning for crimes against the NHS Than I would send them both on their ways and make sure the same mistake doesn't happen again

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly I would bring both for them to a safe environment And here both for them stories then i would check logs To make sure William has adverted PD raid i will tell Joe of the mistake and tell him that if he is raiding PD everyone is KOS in PD if william didnt advert the pd raid i would consider Warning him(only if he is new to the server or relitivaly clean record) if not i would punish him with MassRDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly I would take both for them to a safe environment Then I would hear both sides of the story Then I would be making sure I check logs Then I would tell Joe that you are not allowed to build on The Sidewalks Then I would also inform William and tell him you can't read without advert So that would be classed as RDM Then I would also suggest William by making a keybind for "Raid" So he does not go through the same stressful situation I would also tell him I suggest you should read the !MOTD Then I would also tell William that he also broke another rule that is NLR And that would be punishable if Joe's products are destroyed Then William would be warned with RDM+NLR+FTA Also Joe would be warned for building a base on The Sidewalks Then I would educate him and tell him the only jobs what can build on a sidewalk is hobo / hobo King.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
So I would bring both of them and here both sides of the story and I would double check to make sure if he did advert it Then I would also tell Jihad That it said " No major " Means No major crimes That means that they cannot be any major crimes from when the meeting starts and it will end when the meeting has finished Then if he did not know that there was no Majors And I will educate him on that one Then I would warn him for interrupting the meeting and if he did not know that there is a possible five week ban for MassRdm Then I would ban him.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Because I'm the probably one of the most active people recently on the servers and I believe with my help it could change the server a little bit more more activity on the staff team if I was on it and I just love helping people it's something I've always loved and always did and I would love to dedicate my helpful experiences to help other people

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Is there is another moderator or any other staff member online I would contact him and I would ask for helping hand if not I would try to contact one on discord

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Atomic Rp,

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Activity, educate a more people on the rules, And more motivation

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
There is nothing that is going to affect me

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I think with my past experience it would really help a lot I know what I'm doing the staff team does need a little bit more activity and that's why I've applied today so I can be that person who is always online when there's no staff online I would always be on duty does it matter because I would just love doing my job and I just want to help people and make sure that there's no prop misuse all the time in the servers there's always problem in the spawn because there's no staff online i want to be that stuff member who is the one always online and helping other people and educate more people on the rules to buy the rules And if I was to be chosen you guys would be let down one little bit by making people's Days by helping them in any type of sit it's something that I've always wanted to do.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
Nope,

Have you received any help when creating this application?No,
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?Yes,

Last edited:
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Ctrl
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes,
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 5 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:565141122
1.7 References (if any)? None,

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
(Random Death Match) RDM is when somebody kills somebody without a valid reason or no intention
Example 1:Tom comes out a spawn and get to killed by Timothy For no reason. This would class as RDM because there's no valid reason Or anything behind it
Example 2:Tom spontaneous new car and Timothy tells him to come out and pulls out his gun and proceeds to kill him This is RDM because Timothy did not have a valid reason or did not advert carjack.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
(New life rule) When somebody gets killed they can't go back to the same location to try to bother or harm the person You have been granted a new life rule And you are supposed to forget everything in your previous life Once the five minute cooldown is over you can go back to the location where you previously died
Example 1:Tom has started at PD raid and Timothy is countering it And Tom kills Timothy and Timothy proceeds to come straight back to PD And hasn't waited the five minute cooldown So this would be classed as NLR.
Example 2: Tom has killed Timothy in little town in a mugging and Timothy spawns back in to little town and kills Tom saying "Aha i killed u" But Tom has forgot his previous life And moved on But Timothy did not So this would be classed as NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
When a player is Outnumbered and they have multiple weapons pointed at them So they have to comply to their demands they can't pull out a weapon Or try to escape the player must be scared to death
Example 1: A group of SC0s Jump out of a car and all have their gun pointing at Timothy And Timothy pulls out a pistol and proceeds to shoot them all So this would be classed as fear RP Timothy cannot pull out any weapon he must comply to their demands and surrender.
Example 2:3 sergeant's has pulled over Timothy for suspicially having a weapon on him and the sergeant is pointing a salt rifle at timothy's had and Timothy pulls out a knife and stabs him Kills one of them in the process This would be classed as fear RP As you haven't previously had a weapon out And you are Outnumbered so Timothy will have to comply to the demands.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Somebody who does not like what they identify as were somebody who finds what they identify is wrong.
Example 1:Timothy has been killed for identifying as bisexual If he identified as straight he would have been fine.
Example 2:Timothy has he/them in there Riverside forms profile And Tom decides to privately message him with hateful speech About his pronouns This word identify as homophobia As they have been given hateful speech As they are simply different.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
when people think that one color or race is better than another, and they treat or mistreat people based on that belief Essentially, it's when someone is treated unfairly because of how they look.
Example 1: Tom has gotten information that Timothy is a Muslim and identifies as a Muslim And Tom goes up to him and calls him A bomber And this is stereotyping To Muslims This is Racism Tom only picked on Timothy because he is Muslim.
Example 2:Tom Is killed by Timothy because of his skin color This would be racism because Tom Killed someone just because they had a different skin color.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly I would bring both for them I would want to hear both sides Then I would double check that Tom has adverted then And I would tell William That crimes against that NHS are bannable And I would educate him on the rules and tell To type in chat !MOTD He can understand all the rules Then I would give William a warning for crimes against the NHS Than I would send them both on their ways and make sure the same mistake doesn't happen again

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly I would bring both for them to a safe environment And here both for them stories then i would check logs To make sure William has adverted PD raid i will tell Joe of the mistake and tell him that if he is raiding PD everyone is KOS in PD if william didnt advert the pd raid i would consider Warning him(only if he is new to the server or relitivaly clean record) if not i would punish him with MassRDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly I would take both for them to a safe environment Then I would hear both sides of the story Then I would be making sure I check logs Then I would tell Joe that you are not allowed to build on The Sidewalks Then I would also inform William and tell him you can't read without advert So that would be classed as RDM Then I would also suggest William by making a keybind for "Raid" So he does not go through the same stressful situation I would also tell him I suggest you should read the !MOTD Then I would also tell William that he also broke another rule that is NLR And that would be punishable if Joe's products are destroyed Then William would be warned with RDM+NLR+FTA Also Joe would be warned for building a base on The Sidewalks Then I would educate him and tell him the only jobs what can build on a sidewalk is hobo / hobo King.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
So I would bring both of them and here both sides of the story and I would double check to make sure if he did advert it Then I would also tell Jihad That it said " No major " Means No major crimes That means that they cannot be any major crimes from when the meeting starts and it will end when the meeting has finished Then if he did not know that there was no Majors And I will educate him on that one Then I would warn him for interrupting the meeting and if he did not know that there is a possible five week ban for MassRdm Then I would ban him.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Because I'm the probably one of the most active people recently on the servers and I believe with my help it could change the server a little bit more more activity on the staff team if I was on it and I just love helping people it's something I've always loved and always did and I would love to dedicate my helpful experiences to help other people

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Is there is another moderator or any other staff member online I would contact him and I would ask for helping hand if not I would try to contact one on discord

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Atomic Rp,

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Activity, educate a more people on the rules, And more motivation

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
There is nothing that is going to affect me

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I think with my past experience it would really help a lot I know what I'm doing the staff team does need a little bit more activity and that's why I've applied today so I can be that person who is always online when there's no staff online I would always be on duty does it matter because I would just love doing my job and I just want to help people and make sure that there's no prop misuse all the time in the servers there's always problem in the spawn because there's no staff online i want to be that stuff member who is the one always online and helping other people and educate more people on the rules to buy the rules And if I was to be chosen you guys would be let down one little bit by making people's Days by helping them in any type of sit it's something that I've always wanted to do.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
Nope,

Have you received any help when creating this application?No,
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?Yes,
+1 nice staff app innit fam

clearly visible that he was supported by his friend intentionally which makes it unfair for the others
doesnt have an idea about rules, constant disrespect

hes only liked by his friends, usually when hes killed people cheer

BUT

+1
very nice made and designed application
went into correct detail

underlining, or making it "fat" at the most important parts
fluent explanations

But due to his aggressivity, i wouldnt want to see him as a mod
If his friends would get reported for rdm, he probably would ban the reporter so he could protect his friends
He has a completely different personality in this text than in the actual server when admins arent around

Im not his hater, we actually have pretty nice interractions, sometimes.
Im just making a fair review :)

clearly visible that he was supported by his friend intentionally which makes it unfair for the others

BUT

+1
went into correct detail

fluent explanations

If his friends would get reported for rdm, he probably would ban the reporter so he could protect his friends
He has a completely different personality in this text than in the actual server when admins arent around

Unfortunately for you nobody helped me make this

BUT

+1
went into correct detail

fluent explanations

And I would never be biased just because I might have friends on the server does it mean I'm going to stick up for them if they're in the wrong

The reason why I am deciding to -1 your application is for the following:
- Reputation is not that good within the server. (This is due to your attitude and levels of respect being horribly low)
- Attitude towards the server. (Your attitude does not fit the requirements of staffing, especially on how you break rules)

- Not fit for staff (I personally do not see you fit or suitable to be in the staff team)
I Can say that you have done a decent job with the application and the detail, but it's your personality and your reputation that let you down. Good Luck With Your App ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️

I can work on my attitude but if I was staff I would never speak to somebody how I sometimes speak to people I speak to people how they treat me

And also I could talk about some of the staff members currently who treat some people bad and say some nasty stuff but I'm not going to snitch on them but I'm just saying I'm not just the only person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom