Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted curvingsky72's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
curvingsky72
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around a month
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:418792286
1.7 References (if any)? None ☹

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is when you kill someone with no valid roleplay reason.
Examples: 1. You are walking along, minding your own business when suddenly a citizen sneaks up behind you and shanks you in the back for no valid reason. 2. You are driving along, get shot at for no valid reason by a thief, the car blows up and you die.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR stands for new life rule. This means when you die, you cannot remember your previous life and go back to where you were just killed.
Examples: 1. You are a Police officer in a PD raid when you get killed by the raiders. When you respawn, you decide to head straight back to where you were killed to avenge yourself and kill the raiders.
2. You are a Drug Dealer who has just been raided by thieves and was killed in the process. You decide to head straight back to your base and kill them as you do not want them to steal your precious money.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear RP is when you are clearly outnumbered and have to cooperate in the role play.
Examples: 1. You are walking along, wanted for robbing the bank when a Police X5 pulls alongside you and 5 heavily armed SCO members are all pointing their guns at you.
2. You are driving along when you get pitted unexpectedly by two black Range Rovers, multiple armed terrorists jump out and point their gun at you and tell you to get out of the car and put your hands up.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when you are prejudice against a person due to their sexual orientation. This often results in saying offensive or derogatory terms. Two examples of this is if you have just raided and killed someone and they speak and call you a f*g. Another example is if a hobo has placed a large sign on the street claiming ‘gay people must die’.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is where you make derogatory and offensive comments to someone due to their race or ethnicity. For example, calling someone the N word or saying anti-Semitic slurs.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would hear both sides of the story in order so hear the full picture. I would let Joe know William did in fact carjack however he should not be stealing any NHS vehicles in the first place. If William was new and was not aware of the rule, I would give him a verbal warning and direct him to where the rules are so he can have a read through them so he isn’t in this situation again.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring both members to a sit and hear both sides of the story individually. After this, I would check advert logs to check if William did in fact advert PD raid. Furthermore, I would ask for any video evidence either of them have to check if William killed Joe inside the PD or just randomly in the street. From all this evidence, I would come to an informed decision on whether or not William RDMed Joe and give out any punishments needed accordingly.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring them both to a sit and let them explain what happened from their perspective. I would explain the Joe that he is not allowed to base on the street. Additionally, I would let William know that he must advert raid. I would also check kill logs to see if William had broken NLR and give him a punishment for that accordingly. Depending on their responses I may give them a verbal warning or a small jail and link them to the rules so they can have a good read through them.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe to a sit and explain to him that he cannot do major crimes during a PD meeting and check Joe's previous warns. Depending on Joe’s response to this and warn history or if he was aware of the rule and was just Minging, I would either ban him or give him a warning and a jail.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I think you should choose me over other applicants because I am very active, know the rules, and believe I could have a positive effect on the community and help enforce the rules so everyone can have a more enjoyable experience on the server. I am often online when not many other staff are on or available so I believe I could help uphold the rules during those times. I also have experience in the Metropolitan police giving me the ability to work as a team and gives me the ability to manage players more effectively.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask for a higher-up to help me and advise on how I should deal with the situation at hand. I believe it is always better to work as a team and help others out when you can.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes, I have been a senior admin on a popular DarkRP server as well as being staff on multiple other, smaller servers.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I think I am a good leader, very decisive and work well under pressure.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: My internet sometimes isn’t the greatest. Other than that, I’m not sure.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to help people who need it and punish rule breakers who ruin the experience for everyone else. I like solving people's problems and don’t mind sacrificing my time to help others. I think I could help decrease the number of rule-breakers and tell people their mistakes and what they could have done differently. I think I could be a valuable part of the team and do some good for this community.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Sure

+1, you are active, patient and have a good understanding of the rules, you deserve a shot at staff.

+1 Active, mature, good understanding of rules and personally I've had a good experience whenever we meet in game. Would be fit for staff. Good luck curving.

+1
Very active
Has a "smooth voice" according to Jordz when I've known him since his squeaky days, don't test me mr kurvinskii.
Has a good attitude, I have been staff with him on other servers before. He will definitely be fit for staff.

+1
Very active
Has a "smooth voice" according to Jordz when I've known him since his squeaky days, don't test me mr kurvinskii.
Has a good attitude, I have been staff with him on other servers before. He will definitely be fit for staff.
thanks my drilla

D

Deleted member 372

Easy +1 never had a problem with you in game you are so chill and friendly in game and overall good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom