Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted custom job options

Status
Not open for further replies.
suggestion: add option for sniper not stinky vss, add option for armour.

this would benefit the comunity because: armour is a convenience and has no way of making the job op, sniper because its cool and im sure it would make the server alot of money if set to like 10-20 QuiD

links:
nuff said

Last edited:
+100000

Make the sniper like £10+ if you're too concerned, it'll make bread and wont be a first option because of price

Armor - I don't know why it isn't already a thing but I guess with this many custom jobs going around it KINDA makes sense, but once again would be a nice option (That would make fat stacks)

I swear klaus if you reply with that 30? I'm gonna [redacted] all of your [redacted] so even when [redacted] they won't find you

-1, CJ's already have enough options for guns they would choose, and also would make it p2w, you can just ask a black market dealer if any are on for a sniper.
+0 spawn with armor neutral it saves time but also p2w because normal jobs (unless they are gov excluding nhs) wouldn't spawn with armor

-1, CJ's already have enough options for guns they would choose, and also would make it p2w, you can just ask a black market dealer if any are on for a sniper.
+0 spawn with armor neutral it saves time but also p2w because normal jobs (unless they are gov excluding nhs) wouldn't spawn with armor
black market gun dealer is plat making it also p2w, but a rich server is a good thing if you ask me, people have the option to buy from a black market to get snipers but often dont becouse they arent as op as the mk18's they spawn with , on top of that, you can get the same guns as a cj on black market gun dealer which again means its not "pay to win" becouse you can pay for the exact same items with ingame money so again i think its pay for convenience which is generally what ingame purchases are for ?

fzn

black market gun dealer is plat making it also p2w,
Is it though? The point of the BMGD is to sell to others regardless of donator rank.

pay for convenience
yeah i agree with this

I'm generally open for the option to have snipers on cjs, however we would have to add some to the regular or black market gun dealers to allow access to other people who do not have a custom job. As you said, it should be a convenience and not a perk that you can't obtain otherwise.

Is it though? The point of the BMGD is to sell to others regardless of donator rank.

yeah i agree with this

I'm generally open for the option to have snipers on cjs, however we would have to add some to the regular or black market gun dealers to allow access to other people who do not have a custom job. As you said, it should be a convenience and not a perk that you can't obtain otherwise.
there are 2 snipers on black market gun dealer right now, i think as long as custom jobs dont have access to items other players have no way of getting its relatively fair

also i now see what you mean about bmgd i guess it actually makes it less p2w

yeah i agree with this

honestly, if this were to be how it works +1 to the idea

Azz

yeah i agree with this

+1

Accepted - we will look at allowing the option to purchase snipers onto CJs (although they will be the same snipers that are available to buy via the black market gun dealer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom