Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Dan 2801 ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Dan
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65625471
Date of ban: 30/04/24
Member of staff: Flx
Ban Reason: LTARP
Why should we unban you: Because my game crashed after i tabbed out and i returned to this and im not sure what rp i was avoiding because i was just gunned down in the streets there was no rp situation going on and i wasnt in rp interation with anyone. i litrally got out of my vehicle and got gunned down so i tabbed out whislt waiting to respawn and tabbed back in and game had frozen then it crashed completly and upon launching the game again i return to this message

1714483218841.jpeg
Once again i am sorry my game crashed

Last edited:

OP2TRAPPY

Staff Member
Basically the situation was that someone car jacked your car and then 5 seconds later you disconnected from the server

Benny

Management
Forums Manager
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Hi Dan & OP"TRAPPY,

After reviewing the clip from OP2TRAPPY, he left 55 seconds after he died, and it is not considered LTARP (Leave to Avoid Roleplay), as the spawn cooldown timer was off and he could have respawned and changed to a normal job or left the server.

It would have been another scenario if he left and joined back in just to retrieve his car. (Not sure if this was his intention before he got banned)

Therefore, I am going to accept this appeal, and Dan will be unbanned.

I know it can be frustrating that he leaves and the getaway car is going to get despawned, but Dan waited out his cooldown timer before leaving or crashing.

Kind regards,
Benny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom