Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Dark Sky's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Dark Sky
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I joined a year ago but I stopped for awhile and now I've come back and been here for about a month or two
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:634640921
1.7 What is your Discord? darkskywag1
1.8 References (if any)? Barack, Revamp
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM ( Random Death Match ) is where you kill a person in the game for no reason at all

E.g 1. Someone walks up to me and kills me for the reason "your in the way"
E.g 2. I start sniping people because I think it's funny
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR ( New Life Rule ) where you can not return to where you died for 5 minutes

E.g 1. I died in a PD raid I'm assisting and I spawn back there and return to the raid to carry it on
E.g 2. I killed someone in the bank because they countered it and they returned after 3 minutes
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is where you are outnumbered by people with firearms so you would need to listen to them. But FearEP does not matter if you have your weapon out before the other people do

E.g 1. I'm sitting down at a bus stop and 2 people pull their guns out and tell me to follow them
E.g 2. I start to mug someone with my friend and we both have guns on them so they can't get there's out
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is where you dislike gay people because they are gay

E.g 1. Some guy runs up to someone and starts to make fun of them for being gay
E.g 2. Someone on the server keeps getting killed because they are gay
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is where you discriminate against people because of their race

E.g 1. Someone runs up to a person and calls them a racial slur because there black in real life
E.g 2. Some guy gets called a bomber because there a Muslim in real life

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

E.g - I would bring the guy William has reported and tell him that he can't steal NHS vehicles because you can't do crimes against NHS i would also tell him that they need to advert carjack. After telling them the rules they broke I would see if they didn't know and it was a mistake and if that was the case I would let them go with a verbal. But if they seemed like they didn't care and were just minging I would give them both warns.
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

E.g - I would bring both of them making sure they are done with their RP I would hear both sides of their stories then check logs for an advert for a PD raid if there was I would make sure he is in PD when killing the people and if that's so I would let William go because he was doing a raid but if William did not advert PD raid and kill all those people I would ban him because of MASSRDM because he's killed 6 people and there's no advert and I'll tell William to make sure to know the rules when he gets back.
2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

E.g I would take both of them to a sit and I would hear both sides of their story's I would ask Joe if he has a clip of William breaking NLR and coming back and killing him I would all so look in logs to make sure William has adverted raid as well If Joe has a clip of William dying and coming back under 5 minutes and killing him I would warn William for RDM,NLR and make sure he has adverted if he has not I would warn him for "Failure to advert" I would tell William what he's getting warned for and make sure he reads over the rules so he doesn't break them again I would also tell Joe he can't build on the side of the road because only "hobo" and "hobo king" can build on the side of the road I would just give Joe a verbal because its not that big for a punishment but if I see him later and he's still doing it I would warn him because I've told him not to do it
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

E.g I would bring Joe to a sit and talk to him about what happened if Joe tells me he did the advert before the PD advert i would check logs to make sure he's not lying if he's not i would let him go because he did nothing wrong. And if Joe adverted after the PD meeting advert I would have to tell him i need to ban him for "MassRDM" because he's killed people in a meeting when he can't do majors so i would tell him to read the rules while he's gone so this woudn't happen when he gets back. I'll all so tell him he can appeal it if he didn't know he was in the wrong

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Well I've been playing the server for some time now and as i see friends of mine get staff I believe I should give it a go. I'm never breaking rules in the server and if I have any warns I've learnt from them now and I've never broke those rules again. I do think I should be given a shot at staff to see how I do because I'm always trying to make sure other people aren't getting warned or even banned because everyone who wants to play the server shouldn't get banned because they didn't read one rule. but that's about it I have to say why I should be staff but all I want is a shot to see how I do
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I would try get another staff member to come to me so I can see what they have to say about the report and tell them what punishment i was gonna give them and see if they agree or disagree so i don't give someone the wrong punishment
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Yes
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

1. I'm always being professional
2. I'm active everyday when I can be
3. I should know what I'm doing when it comes to handling reports
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

1. I have school work that I'll need to do
2. I do sport activities that I do daily
3. Also a higher up in PD so need to get hours on there to
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

Because I believe I would suit the role of a staff member and because I've staffed on another server i should know basically what to do when it comes to dealing with sits and I'll make sure the server is fun for everyone and no ones time is being ruined by someone just RDMing or annoying people over and over again because everyone should not have to deal with someone just minging on the server
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

Nope.
Have you received any help when creating this application?

Nope.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

Yes.

+1
I can't say enough about this lad, always active, great role model and great HUM in PD.
Definitely deserves a shot at staff.

Massive +1
Honestly the most active guy I know, extremely good knowledge of server rules, and good guy overall.

+1
great pd officer and role player would be great to see you in the staff team i cant remember 1 time a sit has been made on you nor can i remember anyone having a problem with you

+1
Great pd officer not once have had an issue with this guy very professional should get this guy in the staff team

Azz

Accepted, please contact me on discord to arrange an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom