Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Day and Night Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Day and Night Cycle
How will this benefit the community: A day and night cycle would make riverside so much better as we can actually use headlights on cars and overall it would add to the realism of riverside. I think would also look amazing at night time.
Link(s): N/A

Last edited:
1+

Personally I wanted to write about this and I wanted to suggest this, but I guess someone already did it for me. 100% would love to see this.

Though I don't know if the server would lag more.. maybe some error fixes could be done to the server and uninstalling unused addons.
--Mohammed Sayeed

Hello, I think this is an amazing idea. +1 but please use the format below to make suggestions:

Suggestion:
How will this benefit the community:
Link(s):

+1 It would be a good idea as long as it’s not too dark at night since most games at night are too dark to see

+0 would be cool however they’d have to do shit to the actual map

Seen it used before on RP London previously, just causes lag and it's un-needed on New Exton.

+1 maybe make the server in day mode 12pm -12am and then at the nightly reset switch to night. As would be in the UK.

Isn't there that entity in vanilla gmod that changes the time. Maybe just add a auto command to spawn/despawn it appropriately

Last edited:

Jon

-1 i mean it didn't lag but it would get sleepy when it's night ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom