Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Death Penalty/Cooldown, Quality Of Life changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge problems in NHS and the server as a whole go around the unimmersive death to respawn system,
Nowadays a police commissioner could run into a bank robbery, kill 2 suspects and die on the spot without a care in the world for each sides,
Now this isn't specifically for goverment players, Many criminals and drugees lack value for they're life in any situations,
Aslong as you have a weapon and not carrying anything valuable, any PCSO who pulls you over is just a slight obstacle to get over,
I believe that a death cooldown or penalty could drastically improve this issue, actually giving value to your life and fearing waiting 3 - 10 mins in purgatory could urge you into surrendering to the NCA who are raiding your drug den instead of going out in a blaze of glorry.
I'm not suggesting punishing anyone or everyone for the slightest accidents in death,
Something fair.
Concept 1. After # amount of deaths within 20 mins, Player will begin to receive # amount of time in purgatory ( Jail concept for death cooldowns ),
This method prevents people from minging with their lives and prevents SCO from respawning and running back to stop a raid.

-
Concept 2. Every player who dies will automatically receive # mins in purgatory. ( Recommended 5 mins. )

Azz

True but people would hate it, plus this would put extra stress on staff meaning more serious punishments. If someone is RDM’d they will have to either wait a long time to respawn or wait for a staff member.

Meaning players who RDM would have to be more severely punished for things like RDM. Overall it would annoy players having to wait that long would t be an amazing change for the server. I think loosing your weapons upon dying is enough already?

Huge problems in NHS and the server as a whole go around the unimmersive death to respawn system,
Nowadays a police commissioner could run into a bank robbery, kill 2 suspects and die on the spot without a care in the world for each sides,
Now this isn't specifically for goverment players, Many criminals and drugees lack value for they're life in any situations,
Aslong as you have a weapon and not carrying anything valuable, any PCSO who pulls you over is just a slight obstacle to get over,
I believe that a death cooldown or penalty could drastically improve this issue, actually giving value to your life and fearing waiting 3 - 10 mins in purgatory could urge you into surrendering to the NCA who are raiding your drug den instead of going out in a blaze of glorry.
I'm not suggesting punishing anyone or everyone for the slightest accidents in death,
Something fair.
Concept 1. After # amount of deaths within 20 mins, Player will begin to receive # amount of time in purgatory ( Jail concept for death cooldowns ),
This method prevents people from minging with their lives and prevents SCO from respawning and running back to stop a raid.

-
Concept 2. Every player who dies will automatically receive # mins in purgatory. ( Recommended 5 mins. )
riverside is a combat server not rp, wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom