Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Deputy Fat Nuts Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Deputy Fat Nuts
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:522060329
Date of ban issue: Feb 26th, 2024 (6 Months)
Member of staff: Axel
1715195386804.png

Ban reason (screenshot): MRDM (doesn't say it in the ban, but this was the reason)
Why should we unban you?: Right before the eco reset, i decided it would be funny to spend all the money i had left on car bombs to randomly place on cars since there was nothing else i could think to do since I had everything. I never adverted while doing so, or had any real RP reason to do that. So they added up all the people i killed (around 30) and gave a 6 month ban (24 weeks).

I believe I should be unbanned because before this I rarely would be warned unless I went out of my way to do something to have that happen, I was apart of many departments and enjoyed doing so. During the time where I was putting car bombs on peoples car, I was only reported 1 time during that entire period, so if it really bothered people, it wouldn't just be once. Gatesway took it upon himself to get upset for people and i disagree, most of the people i've done it to would laugh afterwards because they knew the eco reset was coming and nothing mattered (This doesn't make it okay but i would like to add this). I served around 2 months (sometime this month will make 3 months) of time for my ban. Just because it was during an eco doesn't excuse what I did, but I truly don't think anyone was hurt by my actions. I never lied and tried blaming someone else, and owned up to it as soon as i was questioned. I like to think I've helped a lot of the community and even devs (autobans) during my time playing. I also did this to Gatesway himself, which he easily could've done something at the time if it was that big of a deal but he didn't even speak to me about it.

I do enjoy playing on this server, i really haven't played gmod since my ban and i think i'm ready to redeem myself as a member of the community.

Here's a video of what got me banned: Car Bomb Carnage

Benny

Management
Forums Manager
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Hi Deputy Fat Nuts,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your appeal. After thorough consideration, we regret to inform you that it has been denied. We appeachiate your honesty and reflection on the situation. You will continue to serve your ban until its over.

Kind regards,
Benny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom