Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Amedo
Discord-ID: !Amedo#4392
Ban reason: saying the N word
Ban date: 2023-08-21
Why should we unban you?:

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to offer my apology for my behavior during our recent interaction. I am deeply sorry for using a racial slur that is offensive and hurtful. I am aware that my actions were unacceptable.

I want to acknowledge that my identity as a black individual does not justify or excuse my use of such language. I understand that regardless of my own background, certain words have a painful history and continue to perpetuate harmful stereotypes and discrimination. My use of the offensive term was a lapse in judgment, and I deeply regret the discomfort it may have caused the staff.

I am committed to learning from this mistake and taking steps to educate myself on the seriousness of the word. I am aware that no one should be subjected to hurtful language, regardless of the context or the speaker's intentions. Moving forward, I will be more conscientious and considerate of my words and actions to ensure that I contribute to a respectful and inclusive environment for everyone.

Please understand that I take full responsibility for my actions, and I genuinely apologize for any harm I may have caused. I have learned from my mistake and I will never say it again when I get unbanned.

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Accepted
I will reduce to 1 week ban and you will be unbanned on the 28th

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager