Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted discord ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got banned a long time ago from every riverside discord server because my discord account got hacked and bots got onto my account and spammed the server with scam links, i took care of it and i got banned from riverside discord and at that time i didnt play on the server so i did not do anything to try getting unbanned but now i would like my account unbanned.
Discord: sweep5169

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
Name:
Discord-ID:
Ban reason:
Ban date:
Why should we unban you?:

Follow this format, i also can't find any bans linked to that discord id. Could you include your UserID instead of your normal discord name.

Name: Kebab destroyer/enjoyer
Discord-ID: 792501556150403072
Ban reason: Got hacked by bots n they started spamming links
Ban date: not quite sure...
Why should we unban you?: I got banned a long time ago from every riverside discord server because my discord account got hacked and bots got onto my account and spammed the server with scam links, i took care of it and i got banned from riverside discord and at that time i didnt play on the server so i did not do anything to try getting unbanned but now i would like my account unbanned.

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
Found it. Accepted.

Please make sure your account is properly secured so this doesn't happen again.

https://discord.gg/rsrpuk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom