Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Discord Unban Appeal - Thrasherhaus#0555

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Thrasherhaus / Will
Discord-ID: 544310286627242057
Ban reason: Unknown
Ban date: Unknown
Why should we unban you?
Hey, bit of a wierd appeal this one. I used to play on this server a good few years ago maybe 4-5 years when I was in secondary school. I'm getting back into the server i've just done my police cadet training and upon trying to join the discords, I was banned from them? I spoke to a couple of admins on the server and when they looked into it they couldn't find a reason or date, and honestly I don't remember ever being banned. If I genuinely did do something a few years ago I graciously ask for forgiveness and to be allowed to join again but honestly it was so long ago I don't remember ever doing anything I just remember I used to play alot and was a Police Constable. (Being a kid though I did some questionable stuff so I wouldn't be surprise if I actually did something) Thank you for your time and help I look forward to hearing back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom