Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Dishonoured Staff report FTA/NLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Dishonoured
Member(s) of staff's rank: Mod
Date of Incident:17/07-23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: tried to rdm me failed cause i killed him and then broke nlr at the same sit in mall where he got caught in crossfire and i could tell he wanted me punished for it even tho he broke nlr he put himself there.
(that's from today there is some extra from yesterday included without proof. thought ill add it since im doing a report anyway. for context:
RS sin reported me for RDM cause I shot him when he had a gun outside of KFC, dishonoured looked at the render thingy and screenshared it to both of us where it didn't show he had a weapon out only as if he was holding one. logs didn't show if he had any guns out or what weapons were used end of context: then it took him quite a while to figure out a verdict for the sit we were in he was only sod ok active server. at the end he said it was more of a psd thing and we ended with no punishments. also said that the logs could be used in the PSD which i don't think is allowed, RP and OOC don't mix too well)
Evidence on the incident:
proof of today's incident

here

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Thank you for taking the time to write this; I will be waiting for Dishonoured to reply to this report!

In this staff report the section which isn't in bold is nothing I can do as he did kill someone which was shown in the combat logs, therefore it is a psd case instead of a rdm case, the part which was in bold was when you were meta gaming at mine and badgers gun store I asked you to leave 4 times and averted leave of die so I attempted to kill you, i admit to returning however i went afk in the corner as i was making finnishing off the nhs handbook and would be easier if i was closer to the rp situation i was in but he asked me to move and i agreed to move out of the way and wait till my 5 minute nlr timer was up, during the time I was back i interrupted no rp and wasnt apart of the rp situation. Also me and Africa don't have a good past as I have overuled the sits he has made and said that they are not rdm its a psd and he wasn't happy about that also. And also the last part where I had died was after my 5 minute nlr timer was over. also he has edited the clip and has cut out the part where i had adverted.

Last edited:
In this staff report the section which isn't in bold is nothing I can do as he did kill someone which was shown in the combat logs, therefore it is a psd case instead of a rdm case, the part which was in bold was when you were meta gaming at mine and badgers gun store I asked you to leave 4 times and averted leave of die so I attempted to kill you, i admit to returning however i went afk in the corner as i was making finnishing off the nhs handbook and would be easier if i was closer to the rp situation i was in but he asked me to move and i agreed to move out of the way and wait till my 5 minute nlr timer was up, during the time I was back i interrupted no rp and wasnt apart of the rp situation. Also me and Africa don't have a good past as I have overuled the sits he has made and said that they are not rdm its a psd and he wasn't happy about that also. And also the last part where I had died was after my 5 minute nlr timer was over. also he has edited the clip and has cut out the part where i had adverted.
I'll show the whole of the 1st clip (there is 3). You did give some warnings just not thru advert so I didn't care. I know the stuff in bold and ( ) isn't too much to make a report of I just included it for some reason. I don't care about the thing in not bold and I shouldn't have added it really.
I've had no issues with you in the past. I didn't metagame anything, more civilians around the mall (generally outside pd and around that area) were starting to have guns and NCA undercover tipped me of that it might not be airsoft. Then I heard a shot which most definitely didn't sound like a BB gun to me.
1689609876099.png
ignore first line and third line. you read the 2nd it says don't get involved in the situation you died in bla bla, you werent much involved but you standing behind me and I can't predict what you might do. i know you said after 5 minutes you can go back but you cant involve yourself again with my "investigation" which you did anyway and that cost you your life. you tried to tell me it was RDM
clip 1 whole
(i changed the ardm to a FTA)

Last edited:
I did advert and people were there I gave you verbal and adverting warnings so I stabbed you, the nlr part I will take but fta I will not you've changed it from ardm to fta even tho you know I averted therefore the fta should be dropped and I will accept the nlr even tho I stayed out of rp when you were camping our base for 35 to 40 minutes

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Dishonoured will be given a formal written warning in the staff disciplinary system for breaking server rules.

ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom