Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Disscrimination warn appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Gatekeeper Fly
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:616961743
Date of warning issue: 13-2-2024
Member of staff: Waltuh
Warning reason (screenshot):1707842969941.pngWhy should we remove the warning?: I got warned for telling someone in OOC to kill themself ingame, ingame as in that they guy they are playing should kill themselfs. and i dont really know how that is disscrimination. Thats why i dont think its a valid warning

Last edited:
well i doesnt fall under the rules of death threats but you had been caught in logs saying it and other things like it more than once the guy in the sit said it wasnt in rp so waltuh deemed it fit to warn you as you did it twice you have been warned for saying things in chat before that arent allowed and bullying/discrimination so i think the warn is well suited

well i doesnt fall under the rules of death threats but you had been caught in logs saying it and other things like it more than once the guy in the sit said it wasnt in rp so waltuh deemed it fit to warn you as you did it twice you have been warned for saying things in chat before that arent allowed and bullying/discrimination so i think the warn is well suited
Can i see what more things is said cause to be honest i forgor.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

In the future try and not to tell people to kill themselves if you do then I will likely deny the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom