Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Double warning appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Name:Jon
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:204519116
Date of warning issue:4/19/2022
Member of staff: THE JEWISH guy
Warning reason (screenshot):TARGETING, FAILRP X2
Why should we remove the warning? Both of these staff members Were in a call Purposely targeting me there was a sit made against me for rdm this was the incident, i mugged chicken nuggie chicken nuggie didn't notice i gave the required 10 seconds then after chicken nuggie didn't provide the 5k i killed him, second incident i carjacked chicken nuggie but chicken nuggie didn't get out his car so i killed chicken nuggie and stole his car later 20 seconds chicken nuggie comes to me and starts stabbing my car i kill him, i then get brought to a sit by Jewish guy, Following audio/video is from these 2 incidents, Both the staff members allowed chicken nuggie said "shut your monkey ass up" which i considered offensive i told the staff member (jewish guy) he proceeded to completely ignore me even after chicken nuggie starts openly mocking me in the sit about my accent both the staff members don't care even after i tell them they proceed to not do anything, I then get warned for "FAILRP X2" after the jewish guy asked chicken nuggie "do you want him warned" I do not know why a second staff member was involved i was never told why both the staff members proceeded to be extremely Unprofessional within the sit plus Allowing mockery and Racism even after i pointed it out, The Jewish guy let chicken nuggie spam coaches throughout the sit some were even blocking the road, after i got dismissed from the first sit i wasn't warned i go to spawn and chicken nuggie then immediately rdms me infront of "Brookyln" He didn't do anything i was later brought to a sit about the same thing i asked "swear this was already dealt with" They chose to ignore me then warned me for something that was already dealt with by The jewish guy "next time i will give you a verbal warning ok?" I guess brooklyn just wanted me to get 2 warns, One was for targeting apparently i mugged and carjacked chicken nuggie in a time span that wasn't acceptable Neither of the present staff members asked for evidence they didn't listen to my side of the story they chose to completely ignore me and choose someones side.

I have replied within the staff report section so all information is posted there. Thank you. :)

accepted

The FailRP x2 warn will be removed as you did give 10 seconds to mug
For the targeting warn that will be removed as you did not commit the same crime on the person

D9TargettingYou may not commit the same crime on one person twice in a row. Meaning if you mug someone, you must mug someone else before mugging that same person again.

Reactions: Jon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom