Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed Doxing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: (Jamie) Bottle of Vodka
SteamID:STEAM_1:1:619688545
Date of ban issue: Friday 8th September 2023 (length permanent)
Member of staff: godlez on duty
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?:

was banned by godlez on duty for “doxing” my friend made a sit with me and and godlez opend he was just joking around and I then said “(name) wtf” godlez then said could be perm banned for saying it, Even tho my friend said I can say his name in public games and lobby’s we had a debate about how it wasn’t dozing blah blah blah just and fake sit made by my friend we then had a lovely chat about other staff members etc just a nice chat in general. I then said my friends name and middle name and godlez didn’t say anything of such, he closed the sit and me and my friends carried on playing and having fun, about 5 minutes later I was perm banned by godlez.

Please can I be unbanned, I have my friends permission to say his name and have never been confronted or talked to about his ever this he started playing on the server please can I be unban and maybe resolve this thank you cheers.

Last edited:
I have on the server since 2019 wouldn’t want be banned since I enjoy playing on the server please understand this mistake and take knowledge of the fact I have spoke to him about the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom