Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Dripz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Dripz
Member's SteamID: Ex staff
Date of Incident: 11/04/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Dripz had come out of mall and i was following him as a police officer, and he wared me in adverts to go away. He proceeded to do 2 advert warnings and i left he then pulls out a gun and fires at the ground towards my feet as i was turned away and he proceeds running away from me. i pull out a gun and start shooting and his friend kills me. This is cop baiting.
Evidence on the incident: Dm me for evidence

Ur so sad u made a whole forum report cause of me clearly I’m in ur head and ur just mad 😭

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

From what I saw in the clip that you sent me it looks like you wanted him to shoot at you since in the clip you were following and harassing dripzz, for what appears to me as nothing to do with RP or anything of the sorts other than plain harassment of a player so stop with this childish behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom