Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Drunken NLR/Deceiving Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Drunken
Member's SteamID: Unknown. Will find later.
Date of Incident: 31/03/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:
I saw Drunken on the road outside NCA and my base was right across from it. With the previous knowledge that he raided my base before I came out of my car and told him to raid it. He adverted raid around the same time I pulled up and like I said with the previous knowledge I already had of him raiding, I don't believe this to be metagaming as another staff member said to me. He runs away into NCA building and shoots at me when I'm on the street talking to Sheldon (not in or outside the base) so I shot and killed him. He then gets respawned a minute later by another admin (no sit whatsoever as I was not teleported and I even asked in chat) I was told by one of the senior mods that he cancelled the sit. So after he is respawned with no sit whatsoever he comes back and raids again, killing me. I consider this both NLR and abusing staff sits to respawn and raid again.
If an additional clip is needed of the events beforehand I can dig that up. Same with any more context needed.
Evidence on the incident:

The SMOD that I previously talked to about this in a sit (after these events) was Lucifer if he wants to give his POV on this. I don't actually know who was the one that respawned him though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom