Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

dupe glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the bug: you can get pd stuff on any job or diffrent items
How can you reproduce the bug: well you go on pd, you get yourself killed, change jobs while your still dead, get revived, and then you are on a difrent job while having pd stuff or diffrent stuff like tazers etc etc...
Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): ask for my discord and I will stream to you or show you in game.

fzn

What is the bug: you can get pd stuff on any job or diffrent items
How can you reproduce the bug: well you go on pd, you get yourself killed, change jobs while your still dead, get revived, and then you are on a difrent job while having pd stuff or diffrent stuff like tazers etc etc...
Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): ask for my discord and I will stream to you or show you in game.
i'm trying to fix it right now, but to anyone reading this if you are caught you will get a permanent ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom