Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Exploting Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:A D A M(could have had a different name at the time)
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:113993188
Date of ban issue:Feb 13th
Member of staff:waltuh
Ban reason (screenshot):1707988487041.png
Why should we unban you: I don't believe I was exploiting. I am too stupid to do exploits. You need to be able to do LUA codes and shit for exploits. All I did was some mild prop pushing. Probs deserve a punishment for that but this is a bit too far I think.

Hello,
i banned you because i saw u prop pushing with invisible props and i couldent see them at all even if i hold c and went around the area, at this time i was also in a discord call with a higher ranking member of staff then me and i suggested to ban you for exploiting and he agreed so i did because i couldent see any other way u can just make props vanish but stil be there.

sorry for any confusion.

Ah I see why you were confused. I just set the bind to delete a prop immediately after spawning. That's why you never saw it. No exploits or nothing. All legit.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

I think it was meant to be NITRP since you were just prop pushing but I will accept just because you probably did not cheat in anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom