Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied fake police job

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGC

Fake police job where your player model can change into a form of police but the only way to tell is to check their id u could use this to raid bases as the police etc

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
A CityRP server I once played in had an option where you could lockpick the trunk of a police car to get a chance to either find a shotgun or a pistol. On rare occasions, you could find a police suit that you could store in your inventory as a one-time-use item (lost upon death if used)

Mozzie

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Not sure if I like this or not to be honest, it might get a bit confusing for new players and lead to alot of annoyance and complaints, plus it would be easy to see if you are actually an officer as if you go to the report lady in PD you wouldn't be able to submit a report. But that's just my opinion.

Also in future please follow the template provided to make it easier for viewers to understand.

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
Nah, had something similar to this before and it caused way too many issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom