Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted false rdm warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Toast
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:108813860
Date of warning issue: 17/07/22
Member of staff: David Jointelsky
Warning reason (screenshot):

1658094670106.png

Why should we remove the warning?:

1658094810673.pngBonquiqui adverted kill me so i did with a shotgun and someone was caught in the crossfire, i tried explaining this but he wouldnt listen and still warned me, its shown in the logs if you render the image

Hi toast, I tried my best to explain it to you but at my standpoint with the backup of server logs it showed you killing two other people, both of which were not Bonquiqui. I told you this multiple times yesterday, and while you gave a legitimate reason for killing the other person, you did not give any reason to kill the person who reported you. Many thanks, David.

i tried to explain to you that it was crossfire but you didn’t listen when you could’ve checked the times for the damage logs which should be both at the same time and if u render the images you can see how it was crossfire

the only other situation where i killed those people were when i was raiding their base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom