Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Felix's Staff Application (changing my name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.
- Cannot staff another server.
- Access to Discord.
- A working microphone.
- Clear understanding of the rules.

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Ricky
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yeah
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? played couple months ago but got a new pc but have started to get back into it
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yeah
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:635337844
1.7 What is your Discord? hashtagbeamer#0640
1.8 References (if any)? no.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random death match is when you kill someone for no reason.
Example one: Player A is on a sidewalk but Player B shoots him to death for no reason.
Example two : Player A is in spawn then gets stabbed by Player B to death.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New life rule is when you die and you are a completely new person, so In character you don't remember what happened.

Example one:
Player A is in a Bank raid, he gets shot to death by Player B, if Player A returns to the bank to kill player B within 5 minutes that would be breaking NLR

Example two: Player A and Player B are raiding Player C, Player B dies if he returns within 5 minutes he will be breaking NLR

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear Roleplay is when a player fails to comply when they have a weapon pointed at them

Example one : Player A holding a Glock at Player B asking for him to drop money, but Player B pulls out a knife and attempts to stab Player A, that would be breaking FRP.

example Two: Player A is approached by 3 players with guns [ Player B, C, D ] Player B tells Player A adverts Mug and tells Player A to drop 2k, but Player A pulls out a knife and attempts to stab all of them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when somebody makes fun of or doesn't like Gay people

Andrew comes out that he is gay but Joe says "that's disgusting"

Jimmy spams the chat saying "F*gg*t"

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism is when someone makes fun of your Ethnicity, Culture, Religion, Skin Tone or treats you differently on those things,

Example One: Andy says OOC that he is black, but Jordan says "go eat some chicken"

Example Two: Garfield spams chat saying the N word

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? If joe has presented a clip then i would check if William has been warned stealing a NHS vehicle before if not then i will tell him he cannot take NHS vehicles. If Joe can not present a clip, I would check logs to see when William started the locking picking and when he adverted carjack. If there are no logs then I would teleport above William to see if he is in the NHS vehicle, if he is in the NHS vehicle i would check if he has been warned before and then if he hasn't then I would tell him to read the rules and tell him that he cannot steal NHS vehicle

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit.
I would check the logs to see if William adverted PD raid and explain to Joe that because William adverted PD raid he can kill all who is in PD and any who chases / pursues out of PD unless there is a meeting.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly I would check to see if William has built on the sidewalk then I would teleport both of them and explain to William he cannot build on the sidewalk, then I would check to see if Joe has RDMed before if not i would warn him verbally for failing to advert a raid and killing William and explain that if he wants to raid he needs to advert it, then I would verbally warn William that he cannot break NLR and then i would look at the logs to see if William sold joes drugs and give the drugs back to Joe.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly I would revive all of the people who died to the bombing, then I would bring the Joe to a rooftop / sit to explain to him to look in chat and tell him you cannot do a major crime during a PD meeting, Then i would check his warns to see if he has been warned for RDM before if not i will just explain to him the rules of no major crimes during meeting calls and give him the link to the rules if he would want them.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think I should be chosen because i have had staffing experience before and I would love to help the server in any way i can and that would be by staffing and to get rid of all the rule breakers and minges who don't want to RP on a RP server, I am very active, not bias in any way and I think I would be a great pick for staff.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
What I would do is to read over the handbook of the rules but if I cannot find or see what I am looking for I will then ask assistance from other staff members.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

I have been a mod on a star wars RP server

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

1) I am very active

2) I am not Bias in any way, and I am very patient

3) had a little experience in staffing

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

none really just started playing the server again properly

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? The reason i would like to be staff is i know what i can do and i think i could use that time and effort and put it into the server, secondly i have had staffing experience before and I would like to contribute to the staffing team

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No

Have you received any help when creating this application? google with spellings.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Never seen you on the server before additionally this application does not look to your highest possible effort.

Neutral
Haven't seen you online before, might just be me, but application looks good.

the reason you have never seen me before is 1. i have changed my name, and 2. i took a 1 month and a half break
Alright what was ur ingame name and secondly if you took a long break why would u be fit for staff if you just returned?

Never seen you on the server before
Last activity on any discord was over 7months ago

Bugware

Mentorship Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Senior-Admin
Staff Member

Above reasons, never seen before

-PD Supt
-RS Underboss
-
SCO19 TINS

Denied, please improve your current involvement within the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom