Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed fersurion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Member(s) of staff:Fersurion
Member(s) of staff's rank: SR Moderator
Date of Incident: 09/12/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: we were sat in the pc discord and fersurion joined accused kieran of cheating when he showed the whole clip,say whole comments to me,kirean,haze, then started saying pedophilic comments to me and kieran when were are both 14 and 16 years old seeming as he is 31 i find it foul that this is allowed on riverside, he also called the riverside higher up team idiots and corrupts i find this shocking from your own staff members
Evidence on the incident:i have it all recorded if you wish to see it please contact rashhy on discord

Right, first thing's first: I did not say anything pedophilic, and such an accusation is completely uncalled for.

There was an argument between Kieran and myself, and I pointed out he was old enough to join the army at 16 and had to decide if he wanted to be treated like a man or a boy.

Nothing sexual was said about anyone in the call, and I find it a very sick thing to lie about.

Azz

Fersurion has been removed from staff, if you need anymore help you may make a player report if you have further concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom