Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Fire's staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fin

1.1: What is your in-game name? Fire
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yup
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 months, used to play back in 2018 and 2019
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:209179861
1.7 References (if any)?Jordz, Osama Ahmed, Hybrid, Jackablaze, Razza Pancakes, Bugzzy, Tartan

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM (Random Death Match) is where you kill someone or up to 3 people for no reason (mass rdm would be 4 or above)

Example 1
Jordz decides to spawn at Leslie Green, Razza decides to Stab him in the back for no reason,
This would be RDM

Example 2

Hybrid and Carrot just raided the bank, Hybrid and Carrot die to Stannis, so Hybrid comes back straight after he dies and kills Stannis This would be
NLR+Revenge RDM

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
New Life Rule is that you should forget/interact with anything in your previous life for 5 minutes, such as knowing someone has a gun and arresting them straight after they killed you.

Example One

Trappy is responding to a BP Raid, Meanwhile Sodaman is raiding it, Trappy gets killed by Sodaman and decides to come back and arrest him with information gained from a past life.
Example 2
Stannis Decides to Raid Hybrid for Drugs and does this successfully, but Hybrid is very mad so he comes back and kills Stannis and sells his drugs, This would be NLR and Revenge RDM

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP means when you are outnumbered by people with Firearms pointed at you, now when this happens you have to follow every instruction they give you, but FearRP does not apply if you already have a firearm out, or could be something to do with /me ties to a chair, etc

Example One

Trappy, Stannis, and Jordz all decide to Kidnap King, King is under gunpoint by the trio, but King slowly backs up and pulls out his gun and kills 2 out of the three, This would be FearRP

Example Two
King is getting kidnapped by Hybrid and Carrot, they take him to KFC and ties him to a pole at gunpoint using /me, SCO19 arrive and negotiate with Hybrid and Carrot but as soon as they are out of eyesight King runs off through the back exit and gets to the safety of SCO19, King would be warned for FearRP as he had been tied to the pole using /me

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is when someone disrespects/discriminates against someone because of their sexuality.

Example One
Trappy is selling guns, Matos comes up to buy one but is asked by Trappy if he is gay, Matos replies with yes and is RDM'd for his answer,
Trappy would be warned for Homophobia and RDM

Example Two
Ethan is doing a PD Raid and gets countered by Max, out of spite, Ethan opens discord and finds his Discord in the main server as he goes to dm him, he finds out he is Bisexual, so Ethan tabs back into the game and Calls him a Retarded Faggot, and tells him to fuck off. This would be very extreme homophobia and a ban for three weeks.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is when the person's skin tone/nationality is used to discriminate against them. this could be comments or the n-word to discriminate against them

Example One
Bruce gets killed by Adam after he steals his car, Bruce respawns walks up to Adam and Finds out he is Polish, Bruce Tells Adam that he is a Jew and should go gas himself and that his country deserved the Nazi treatment in WW2, This would be from my very weak knowledge on ban lengths about 3 weeks for Racism and that death threat

Example Two
Harry walks up to Rick, and says he sounds like the guy who works at his local Cornershop, and that he is an undercover Muslim, he also says stop taking all our jobs.
This would be a mute and a gag, and if continued a ban.
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
So obviously, Crimes against the NHS are not allowed, I would bring joe to a sit, check logs to make sure William has adverted after that, bring William, and discuss the issue, which I would tell him Crimes against the NHS aren't allowed and then proceed to warn him for Crimes against the NHS. I would also tell Joe there is a Console to view messages if he didn't see them.
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe to an empty area, such as the courthouse roof, and check logs if William had adverted PD Raid, if he had done I would again tell Joe about the console, and return Joe. if William had not I would bring William and check his Warns (for such things as RDM, and ARDM) if he had a pretty clean warn history I would let him go with an FTA warn, if he had a pretty big history, I would get him punished for MRDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
So I would take both to an empty sit area, first of all, I would check logs for everything (the advert, NLR etc) and I go through everything event by event, so I would, first of all, tell joe, that he cannot base on a sidewalk and ask him to remove his base, I would then go onto William raiding the base with no advert, which I would tell him that is not allowed and you must advert and suggest he set binds up to prevent this happening again, I would also then tell him about the NLR and that would also be Revenge RDM+FTA+NLR, and I would compensate Joe for the drugs/get William to do so, a summary of the sit, Joe Warned X1 for Basing on a street as a non-hobo, William warned for Revenge RDM+FTA X2+NLR.
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring the Jihad to a sit area and talk to him and check his warns, if he genuinely didn't see the advert I would let him go with an Interrupting meeting, instead of a 5-week MRDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am very dedicated and can dedicate a lot of free time towards RS, and I've had a pretty long stay on the server before applying I am very familiar with the rules, and generally, I will help with the moderation on this server due to my dedication and activity, I am also fine under pressure and can handle sits efficiently (some staff can take a bit long with sits) and I am also unbiased and listen to both sides of the story.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would go straight to a staff member that I trust to assist me in that sort of situation and ask for help such as Bugzzy, Ohm, Matos and Hybrid or anyone experienced as I found those 3 individuals to be quite helpful
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I'm active
Experienced with the rules etc, due to my long stay on the server
Professional
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I sometimes overthink a lot, I am inexperienced as a staff member, and I do have school most of the time, so activity could be slightly degraded.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I generally just want to try a new experience and help the server, I am also unbiased and want to assist when certain staff members wouldn't be on as well and try to be as active as I can. and generally, just improve the moderation on the server.
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
not really tbf I'm a bit slow sometimes tho

Have you received any help when creating this application? I asked ohm/bugzzy for some clarification on the extreme homophobia ban length
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

+1 Friendly, Active, Nicely Detailed app. I beileve would make an excellent member of staff.

Reactions: Fin
Neutral-
Leave some space between each questions so it's easier to read. However, you are friendly person and seems to know the rules.

+1
Fire is a great person to talk to with a great sense of humour. He is active on the server and also dedicated. His application is outstanding with a great vast of detail. I REALLY do think that his staff application should be accepted. I Could not think of a better person to join the staff team. Good Luck ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️

+1
Amazing lad is active a lot and knows the rules extremely well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom