Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Fish staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Talks the fish

1.2 How old are you? 14

1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? More then 5 months

1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes

1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:579999161

1.7 What is your Discord? wifebeater61

1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM or random death match is when someone kills someone else for no valid rp reason

Example 1: joe was walking with Tom and then Timmy comes up to them and shots both of them for no valid RP reason

Example 2: tom is chilling im mall and then James comes up to him and stabs him

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

NLR new life rule when a player dies he doesn't remember his last life and can't return to the place he died for 5 minutes

Example 1: joe dies in a PD raid and comes back

Example 2: Timmy was raided by tom and tom kills him and after Timmy dies he goes back to his base and kills tom

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

FearRP when a player is outnumbered/outgunned and he needs to listen to the people with guns

Example 1: joe and fly mug tom tom pulls out a gun and shots both of them

Example 2: Timmy robs the bank and then the sco19 go into the vault and all of have their guns pointed at Timmy and then Timmy pulls a knife and starts stabbing the sco19

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia: discrimination against LGBTQ

Example 1: joe was killed by tom and joe calls him a fa****

Example 2: joe is walking in mall tom goes up to him and tells him "you retarded homosexual"

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism: discrimination against people of color and cultures

Example 1:Joe was killed by Timmy then joe calls him a n word in ooc

Example 2: tom walks to someone with a black model and tells him imagine being black

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Option 1: I'll bring both of them and ask william if he knew that stealing a nhs car is not allowed and then ill check hes warn history and if he has no warns ill give him a verbal and tell him to not do it again

Option2: I'll bring both of them and ask william if he knew that stealing a nhs car is not allowed and then ill check hes warn history and if he has aalot of warnings ill warn him for crime against nhs

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Option 1: ill bring both of them and ask william why he shot him he says i adverted PD raid ill check where joe died by him while he was raiding the PD if joe was indeed in the PD ill return both of them

Option 1: ill bring both of them and ask william why he shot him he says i adverted PD raid ill check where joe died by him while he was raiding the PD if joe was at the mall or hotel ill warn william for RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Option 1: ill bring both of them and ill ask william why he didnt advert and broke nlr if he says sorry im new to gmod i only have 15 minutes on this game ill explain to him that he needs to advert and that he cant come back to where he died

Option 2: ill bring both of them and ill ask william why he didnt advert and broke nlr if he says something like "I dont really care about the advert thing and nlr" ill warn him for FTA,NLR and RDM

2.9: william as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Option 1:ill bring both of them and ill ask joe why did he bomb the PD when a meeting was going and he says"sorry i didnt see the advert wont happen again ill give him a verbalwarning and tell him to be more carefull next time

Option 1:ill bring both of them and ill ask joe why did he bomb the PD when a meeting was going and he says"i dont care about the advert"
ill warn him for major crime when a PD meeting is going

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

im very active on the server i love to help others i want to make riverside a better community by making it minge free.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I'll check if another admin/mod is on if one is on ill ask him if none are on ill go to the discord and ask a mod that is online

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

im professional when needed
I'm very active
And I like to help others

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

None really

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I want to make riverside a better community by helping new people and taking sits

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

No

Have you received any help when creating this application?

No

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

Yes

Last edited:
App could be better, but you have 31 warning, and I normally see you Minging.

Neutral
I never really see him get in trouble Around me when we RP and stuff but maybe he does break rules when not around me

PD SUPT
NHS APMDC
NCA
RS Enforcer

Neutral
Not much detail in the application and needs improving massively in some places but i have seen Fish in game and he seems to be professional and like he would be a good fit for staff.

22millz

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Neutral

The app could've been a bit better but other than that I've seen fish couple of times in the server, i think he deserves a shot of becoming a moderator

Jon

Tough decision, however reading through your staff application, it's not very well detailed, however the parts i do like are below

FearRP section, you described it quite well and without putting a lot of words in it, making it easier to understand.

aight now what i don't like about the application.

Everything seems quite rushed in my opinion my advice would be, to take your time, if you can, make it a long process even a multi day process, don't do it in one go, do the application throughout the day, which is healthier, gives you more idea on what to write, and is just the better way to approach making a staff application if this is your first time,

once again,

2.7 and 2.9

If a person has killed over 3+ people, it's considered as MassRDM, in 2.9 that is a straight up ban, in 2.7 there is a possibility for a second chance depending on the players past punishment history and many other factors, however a ban for MassRDM should be issued.

in 3.5 you must list 3 weaknesses it's not like "oh you got 3 weaknesses? yeah denied, the staff team wants to know how you deal with these kinds of questions, if your honest or not,"

Summary.

You do have potential, i've seen you in game and you don't minge or break the rules as much as i did when i was 14, reapply in 1 week change your staff app, improve your reputation in game, you can do that by being nice to everyone, easiest way, ranking up in any department ect, however, your staff application does not fit my view on staff, i wil have to sadly give you a -1.

Denied, please improve your current reputation and maturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom