Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Gambling suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Increase the double chance on double or nothing, and increase the jackpot won on it because at the minute it just eats your money and is almost impossible to win the jackpot.
How will this benefit the community: More ways for people to gamble and get money, because at the minute double or nothing is just a waste of time
Links: N/A

fzn

Isn't the point of gambling to take a risk of maybe winning? It isn't meant to be your main source of income

Isn't the point of gambling to take a risk of maybe winning? It isn't meant to be your main source of income
Yes, but at the minute it is basically impossible to win on double or nothing. I dont think I have actually seen someone win on it

Denied
Gambling should not be considered your main way of income, it is just something that you should have fun with. Take a look at other machines around the platinum area, I'm certain some have better odds than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom