Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Generic Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Generic
SteamID64: 76561198963782845
Date of ban issue: 18/01/22
Member of staff: 63rd Sigga
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?: I feel I should be unbanned because I genuinely needed to leave the server, I thought that the jail would have been placed on me when I re joined later that day but obviously I was wrong and I did not realise it would be considered as LTAP. I have been trying for the past day to get unbanned as my forums wasn't working I was speaking to a few staff members to try and solve this issue. I didn't mean to break the rules and it just happened, if unbanned I will happily do my jail again despite the fact that I have already been banned for a day. Another thing to add is that it was early evening and not that many players were on which gave me no motivation to be on at that time, I had some work I had to go and finish in a different location to mine and thought it would be best time as any seen as I have a deadline. I planned on doing it anyways however, I was jailed for RDM in a sit (the other guy was minging and saying he was going to shoot me, I thought that the sit was over but got jailed anyways).

Attachments

• Screenshot (1000).png
    Screenshot (1000).png
    227.3 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom