Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ghost_Staff_report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Ghost
Member(s) of staff's rank: moderator
Date of Incident: 09/02/2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I'm an undercover NCA officer and I'm yk patrolling the streets and vibing outside PD when this guy pulls out a gun at another officer and I kill him (Stannis the dead bugs bunny lookin guy on the floor) then ghost gets returned into me we then get unstuck and the dead guy proceeds to say (kill the gundealer he killed me) and ghost replies okay and proceeds to shoot my balls clean off with a very nice shotgun and even admits it is wrong and ruined my undercover operations i believe justice needs to be ordered as I was slaughtered like a pig
Evidence on the incident:

honestly, yea I did say it was my bad, I didn't think about it because I was brought for like 4 seconds for a question, didn't think about it too much since I was on discord with him but yea I shouldn't have killed you there lad my bad, next time ur in-game at the same time as me il get you something nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom