Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied give sco ksg

Suggestion: give sco19 the ksg shotgun
How will this benefit the community: the current sco shotgun is the old super 90, which everyone will be able to confirm is basically a water pistol, but nca have the ksg which is much better. I feel sco should have access to the best firearms possible and not have to use the awful super 90
Link(s): its already in the game

fzn

but nca have the ksg which is much better.
shit argument, SCO is already the best equipped department and i'm not about to make SCO a combination of all other departments, there should be reasons to play NCA too.

shit argument, SCO is already the best equipped department and i'm not about to make SCO a combination of all other departments, there should be reasons to play NCA too.
people play nca for the undercover and pm protection. I dont understand why sco 19 shouldn't have access to the same guns. Atleast give us the better of the super 90s as the one we have is terrible

-1 The KSG Is What Pretty Much Makes People Try To Rank Up In NCA, Its also the only decent weapon that NCA has

-1 no lol the super 90 with flechette rounds is basically the 2-3 shot KSG (ksg is 1-2 shots sometimes 3 depends if they have arm and how much)

Top Bottom