Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Gman's Ban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have probably been forgotten, but I have took some time off of G-mod and fixed up the issues with my school grades and maturity.
Before beggining this application, I would like to say that I planned for this application some time ago, went and opened gmod and found out I was banned for Family Shared account. Turns out I was on the wrong steam account ( I use my other one for other games since I have more hours on that account just incase I want to apply for staff somewhere ). Honest mistake. I would also like to apologize for all my actions and everything I've done before thinking this out. That is all I want to say before I begin.

Name: Gman
SteamID: 76561199073460631/STEAM_0:1:556597451
Date of ban issue: Thursday, 2nd November 2023.
Member of staff: Jakey/Mo.
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?

I'm sorry for what past me has done. I can assure and promise you that I can and will be mature as long as I can. I think you should unban me as November 2023 is 3 months, 7 days behind. One more day and it's been 100 days. I think that this break from everything has given me enough time to think about what I've done and accept that it was wrong. I think that I should not have been rude and annoying to all staff members, Afterall, I was trying to cope with the recent kick from the staff team. I don't think that what I've done wasn't wrong it's just that I think that this punishment is long due and I think that I am ready to come back to Riverside RP and enjoy it once more. I was originally banned for having "cheats" as I made an unfunny and weird joke about cheating on riverside to jakey. It was then brought up to mo's attention which ( with his authorization ) I got perm-banned. I really think that I should be unbanned as I have really thought this through and I admit, I am wrong but I want to come back and re-live old memories and make new ones. I hope to get accepted and come back to the community once more. If you have the opportunity to make new friends and memories, You don't realize how important it is to you until it's gone. It's what I've learned after this ban. I really hope to be unbanned and taken in once more.

I hope to be forgiven, Please do.

Attachments

• 1707489020544.png
    1707489020544.png
    804.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 1707489027902.png
    1707489027902.png
    439.9 KB · Views: 35

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Are you able to send both steam ids of the accounts you used?

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

In the future don't joke about stuff which will likely get you banned and read the rules to refresh yourself on them since some of them likely have changed since you have been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom