Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Godlez Staff Report

Member(s) of staff: Godlez
Member(s) of staff's rank: Management
Date of Incident: 06/12/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was talking in OOC as to why NHS wasn't actually doing their job and focusing all their units to the "PM" when other units were needed for revives and other NHS needed situations. Do have a clip but as it was a screen recording it will need to be SS as I aint paying no 8 quid a month to report guys on a RP server.
Evidence on the incident: Clip when SS

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Hi lharris, the reason i muted you is because you said something rude about arczzz in ooc.

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Hello there, I'm really sorry that this has taken so long to respond to. I see no reason to continue the report as I don't believe Godlez has outstepped the boundaries set out by staff guidelines.

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Hello there, I'm really sorry that this has taken so long to respond to. I see no reason to continue the report as I don't believe Godlez has outstepped the boundaries set out by staff guidelines.

Top Bottom