Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Gordon Menethil Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Gordon Menethil
SteamID64: 76561198346460329
Date of ban issue: 11/18/2021
Member of staff: Bugzzy
Ban reason (screenshot): Discrimination
Why should we unban you?:

I was banned because I was told I was being discriminatory for saying "faggot" however being a very new player and being told by even other Staff Members that it's not an issue, yet I get told by the banning staff that "While you can say it, you'll get banned" and it makes no sense, like it feels the Staff Team are not on the same page at all.

Hell, all they kept telling me was to "join the Discord" and yet I keep saying I cannot because it's the only server forcing me to release my phone number, yet I get told to "deal with it" and someone even telling me "oh yeah you're toxic" yet the whole time being falsely arrested, discriminated by other players simply being "a typical, idiotic American" as a few people have put it.

I am not a toxic person, I have enjoyed this server quite a bit, yes I was having a bad day and if that word is truly offensive, that is fine. But not to have a Staff Member beat around the bush and ban me before having a chance to even speak because someone else in the sit wants to continuously call me toxic and other things.

P.S It really does not make sense when someone says "fag" is very much fine but "faggot" is not and that is very misleading. Just because it means "cigarette" as we call them.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 5
I just wanna play the game bro, not have my threads/comments deleted. Just makes this look so much worse on me. :(

He said the word "faggot" to players about 4-5 times you were also gagged multiple times and warned to stop calling the players the slur but ignored me and repeated to say it

He said the word "faggot" to players about 4-5 times you were also gagged multiple times and warned to stop calling the players the slur but ignored me and repeated to say it
It really is difficult to explain myself when you constantly kept me gagged and with you being a quiet speaking Staff with a bunch of people around makes it SO convenient. You know for a fact I have no ill-intentions to anyone, the whole situation was handled poorly. I just don't wanna be banned..

Partially accepted, I will reduce your ban to a cooldown ban which will be 12 hours as using homophobic terms is against the rules. However after your ban is over if you join back to the server and continue to do this your ban will be much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom