Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Got Banned Due To Gmod Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: FLUX AERO
SteamID: 76561198117415297
Date of ban issue: 06/04/24
Member of staff: Unknown
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?: I was in process of getting arrested and my gmod crashed due to cache errors i went to log back in and ive been banned for 3 days .. i understand some people log and try to get away with it but it was a genuine crash , i havent even ever got 1 warn i know better than to log during arrest

You disconnected while being arrested, logs showed it wasn't a crash. You would probably have been banned by the staff member arresting you if I wasn't on duty at the time. It'll probably be accepted anyway, because it's your first punishment I believe.

You disconnected while being arrested, logs showed it wasn't a crash. You would probably have been banned by the staff member arresting you if I wasn't on duty at the time. It'll probably be accepted anyway, because it's your first punishment I believe.
Genuinly was mate game froze and then gmod exited with a small window saying cache error

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Accepted - Sorry for the troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom