Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Grenades added to the London Mafia Job.

Suggestion: Frag, smoke and normal grenades added to a London Mafia Job. Preferably LT+.
How will this benefit the community: I think that it would make LM a fun and interesting organisation. I think that the mafia should have types of items as it’s makes us seem more like the IRL mafia. It would make it way easier for us to actually defend our selfs against SCO-19 and Custom Jobs. As the London Mafia Godfather I think that we deserve something that would make the organisation way more fun and add new things to the job every once in a while.
Link(s): N/A, use the grenades from the steam workshop that SCO use.

Jon

IRL Mafia's don't use grenades they use monopolies and businesses to gain money -1

You guys already have a gun dealer and they're no need to give you grenades.

Suggestion: Frag, smoke and normal grenades added to a London Mafia Job. Preferably LT+.
How will this benefit the community: I think that it would make LM a fun and interesting organisation. I think that the mafia should have types of items as it’s makes us seem more like the IRL mafia. It would make it way easier for us to actually defend our selfs against SCO-19 and Custom Jobs. As the London Mafia Godfather I think that we deserve something that would make the organisation way more fun and add new things to the job every once in a while.
Link(s): N/A, use the grenades from the steam workshop that SCO use.
+1 should be be capo+ though and should be vvery limited i.e only being able to use 2 a life

Jon

yeah lets add grenades to PD aswell would greatly improve activity +1

I don't think anybody needs grenades and it would add nothing to the server, keep them limited to sticky nades from the black market dealer so its something very rarely used but also very fun

I think we should give LM Thermobaric weapons instead as well as Kornet emplacements / 155mm howitzers at LM Mansion

Top Bottom