Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Hamster Staff app V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.
- Cannot staff another server.
- Access to Discord.
- A working microphone.
- Clear understanding of the rules.

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?Hamster
1.2 How old are you?14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yeah
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Almost 2 years
1.5 Are you fluent in English?Yeah
1.6 What is your SteamID?
1.7 What is your Discord?Hamster 7291
1.8 References (if any)?Not this time no

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM stands for Random Deathmatch. It refers to killing or attacking other players without a valid in-game reason or roleplay. EG, if a player walks up to another player and starts Shooting them for no RP reason, it's considered RDM. EG2, Another example is if player A randomly Stabs and kills another player B without any RP Reason.

2.2: NLR stands for New Life Rule. It means that when a player dies, they must forget Every in-game event that led up to their death Ingame and cannot seek revenge. For example, if A Player dies during a Bank Raid, they can't return to the same location until The 5 Minutes are up. Another EG, if a player is killed during a roleplay Event, they can't remember what happened and continue that roleplay after respawning.

2.3: FearRP stands for Fear Roleplay. It means that a player must act realistically when faced with danger in-game. For example, if a player is being held up at gunpoint, they can't simply run away or fight back without any realistic justification He will have to comply with orders made by Said player. Another example is if a player is outnumbered in a fight, they must act realistically In the RP Situation and not try to take on multiple opponents at once.

2.4: Homophobia refers to discrimination or prejudice against individuals who identify as LGBTQ+. For example, if a player repeatedly uses derogatory slurs against a player who identifies as gay, it's considered homophobia. Another example is if a player refuses to interact with another player because of their sexual orientation.

2.5: Racism refers to the discrimination or prejudice against individuals based on their race or ethnicity. For example, if a player refuses to interact with another player because of their skin color or ethnicity, it's considered racism. Another example is if a player uses racial slurs or makes derogatory comments about a player's race.

2.6: As a Trial-Mod, I would first teleport William to a private location to discuss the situation with him. I would ask for his side of the story and investigate any evidence provided by Joe. If I find that William did not advert carjack before stealing the vehicle, I would issue him a warning and ask him to return the vehicle to the owner. I would also remind him of the server rules and the importance of following them.

2.7: In this situation, I would first teleport both William and Joe to a private location to discuss the situation. I would ask William for more details about his PD raid and investigate any evidence provided by Joe. If I find that William did not have a valid roleplay reason for shooting at Joe, I would issue him a warning and ask him to compensate Joe for any lost items. Since William also killed six people, I would consider this a major offense and may need to escalate the situation to a higher staff member.

2.8: In this situation, I would first teleport both William and Joe to a private location to discuss the situation. I would remind both players of the server rules and explain that building bases on sidewalks and raiding without an advert is not allowed. Since William killed Joe and sold his drugs, I would consider this a major offense and may need to escalate the situation to a higher staff member. I would also ask both players to provide any evidence they have of the situation.

2.9: As a Trial Mod, I would first teleport William and Joe to a private location to discuss the situation. I would ask William to explain the details of his PD meeting advert and investigate any evidence provided by Joe. If I find that Joe intentionally disrupted the meeting and caused harm to other players, I would consider this a major offense and may need to escalate the situation to a higher staff member. I would also remind both players of the

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjacking and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advertise carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?In this situation, I would gather information from both parties involved to understand the full story of what happened. I would ask William why he stole the NHS member's vehicle and did not advert carjacking. Then, I would ask Joe why he reported William and if he had any evidence to support his claim. Based on the information gathered, I would determine if William did in fact fail to advert carjacking and take appropriate action Based

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?In this situation, I would investigate the incident thoroughly by speaking with both Joe and William. I would ask William why he shot at Joe and if he did indeed advert PD raid. I would also ask Joe if he had any evidence to support his claim that William shot at him for no reason. Additionally, I would review the server rules and determine if William's actions were justified based on the advert he made. If I find that William's actions were not justified.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would investigate the incident by speaking with both Joe and William. I would ask William why he raided Joe's base without advert and if he had a valid reason for doing so. I would also ask Joe why he killed William and if he had any evidence to support his claim that William was in the wrong. I would also check the server rules to determine if building a base on the sidewalk was a violation.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would gather information from both William and Joe to understand the full story of what happened. I would ask William if he had made it clear in his advert that the meeting was for police officers only and if he had any measures in place to prevent non-police personnel from attending. Then, I would ask Joe why he decided to advert bombing during a police meeting and if he had any evidence to support his claim that William's advert was not clear

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Active Every Day, Friendly Ingame, helpful, and understanding in situations,I interact with the Community

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what you would do? If I were TMOD I would ask my mentor to help me in this situation, If it was higher I would ask the highest member of staff online, and if there is none Online I would text another staff member via discord asking for help

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?Yeah

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Being helpful in situations, Listening a lot to other players, being open to new ideas

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Being very hyper, Dyslexia,i can be to kind when it comes to people which i will need to change a bit

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I Feel like I would make a great impact on the server by enforcing rules and making sure players are safe and protected from players that feel like they can do what they want

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? Dyslexia, ADHD

Have you received any help when creating this application?No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?ya

Jon

+1 a very postiive person to be around, just generally a good person to be in the staff team.

+1 hamster has got really good knowledge on the server deserves to be on the staff team

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Accepted, contact me through Discord to arrange an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom