Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Hamster staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. Yeah
- Cannot staff another server. i am not
- Access to Discord.Yeah
- A working microphone. yeah
- Clear understanding of the rules. yeah

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Hamster
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yeah
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Nearly 2 years
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yeah
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:516047629
1.7 What is your Discord? Hamstorr#7921
1.8 References (if any)? Bread Neuro

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM "Random Deathmatch" refers to the act of killing another player without a valid in game reason or roleplay context. Examples of RDM include shooting a player without any Reason or without any RP justication

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR "New Life Rule" refers to the rule that a player Shall no Return not return to the scene of their own death In game or continue any previous roleplay situations after respawning. Examples of NLR include returning to a raid after being killed or continuing a previous argument with another player after respawning.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear RP Refers To the rules that If 2 OR more Players AIm Guns at you u Have to listen to whatever they say ingame. EG Player One is getting stuck up by 2 Pepole He will have no choice Other to do what they say

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia Is when A Player Would Use terms in game that effect The LBTQ+ Community EG Player 1 Didnt want to be friends with player 2 cause of He was gay. EG 2 Player 1 Put Homopobic terms in chat affecting LGBTQ Community

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racisim Is When a player Treats Another player Differently cause of The color of their skin For EG Player 1 Says You cannot be in The PD Cause The Your black. EG 2 He Mugged a player cause He was A Mexican Player

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will bring them both to the sit and ask both sides of stories then ask for a clip If not ill check logs and see if i he did i will check his recent warns if he has a few warns within the day/week i will warn him / If he has no recent warns he will get a jail And i will ask him to read !MOTD

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will bring joe and william to the sit and Get both stories. if The pepole that was killed were was outside pd That would be classed as mrdm but if both anybody was to shoot him while he was inside he has a right to kill one person and that person only. If the pepole were inside PD He has a right to killl everyone in pd No matter. I will also check logs if i cannot get enough info from logs i will ask for clips. If the First eg was right that would be a ban for 5 Weeks If the second EG was right Then I will dissmis the sit cause he has cause to kill him

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will bring Joe and william and i get both stories i will check Logs and then Tell both players to stay away from eachother and if i see another sit against either of them they will recive a warn

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?i will bring the Comm and the Bomber to a sit make sure the advert was advertised and if there were any mistakes in the advert such as a certian chat blocking it if not i will have to ban the bomber for MRDM (5 Weeks)

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Im active nearly every day I know the rules well im very Discalplined Im not minge Im Friendly with everyone on the sever i could keep the server from Racists Homophobic pepole and other sorts of bad pepole im liked in the Riverside Community ( I am Liked now ) i dont have much stuff that could get in my way im also determine to become staff in RS so will do my best to do so

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I Will PM The highest staff member online if there are none online i will get another member of staff throught discord to guide me throught the situaiton

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Determine , Active , Friendly , Open to ideas , Can help in any situation

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Hyper , Dyslexia , ADD ,

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I would like To become staff because i want to keep the server from pepole that Have NITRP and keep our community clean.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No

Have you received any help when creating this application? Yeah a bit with Spelling and some definition help
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Teah

Last edited:
+1 has become very mature,Follows the rules,Respectful nice autitude. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom