Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied harlz staff app v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1

After speaking to Harlz a lot more, I've seen a lot more maturity from him and have realised he's a genuine guy. Harlz had a rocky start playing riverside and had a lot of reports upon his name. Throughout the past 2 weeks or so I've noticed a change in behaviour and since his TFS warning and he has improved, he has also managed to achieve the role of higher-up in PD and NHS which shows that he's dedicated to the server. Overall, I think he deserves a shot at staff as he is a great guy.

+1 very nice friendly guy he's a changed man his rule knowledge is good its gotta be from all the warnings

jackie

+1 always had nice interactions with knows the general rules on the server VERY friendly man deserves to be on the staff team

I don't personally have a problem with Harlz however literally yesterday you broke yet another rule of "No combat after revival". Not on your list of warns since I said not too but I don't see a future where you on staff team would be a good call.
You switch from minge to neutral like a light-switch and while having a staff app active break rules.

Azz

After careful consideration this application will be Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom