Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied harrypratface staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Must have played Riverside for at least past. About 1 year
- Cannot staff another server. i was become royal
- Access to Discord. Yes
- A working microphone. i got my blue headphones
- Clear understanding of the rules. 100%

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one. alright
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? harrypratface
1.2 How old are you? 19
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? i played riverside rp i did from past
1.5 Are you fluent in English? my blue headphone
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:105963451
1.7 What is your Discord? Edward Clarke
1.8 References (if any)? i played riverside rp from past i did
Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: i was type event name me and then event admin me teleport admin i killed people im weak kill people as event in event
Example 1: ape said me stop crying i killed ape im as royal ape said me stop crying and then admin me teleport admin what i did i said i not crying if i not crying anymore and then admin ban me
Example 2: and then i message ape on discord i not crying anymore i was little ape not trust me ape muted me and then i did leave royal and cops on discord

2.2:i under arrest people for not nice and then i put people in jail
Example 1: i go building and then gun dealer here i talk gun dealer i want big guns and then i got gun
Example 2: and then i got gun
2.3: i buy guns royals im as royal gun dealer i was mistake buy guns people im as royal gun dealer
Example 1: i did leave discord royal and cops discord
Example 2: because admins remove me as cops and royal i have be police cadet cops train me i be pcso cop and royals train me and then i become royal

2.4: i was forgot do raids after and then i go back my Blue car cops chase me i go back mansion and then i go jobs and then i change jobs cops look me what i did change jobs admins got me warns for me not following rules for me not do raids and then i got banned riverside rp
Example 1: i was trained cop and royal i shoot middle green i did put request royal me on discord and then i become royal
Example 2: i shoot middle green i did put request royal me on discord and then i become royal

2.5 i was taxi driver i talk cops cops hear im drunk taxi driver cops said me get out taxi driver car cops handcuffs me cops put me jail for im drunk taxi driver
Example 1: players said shit car my blue car im as royal
Example 2: i said players stop saying shit car

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: i did rob something cops taser me cops handcuffs me im as royal cops put me jail im weak royal what i did shoot cops in buildings raids

2.7: i cant buy guns im as royal gun dealer i have rob buildings and then i buy guns royals im as royal gun dealer

2.8: royals me rob bank and buildings

2.9: i do rob somethings and handcuffs players for not nice

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am harrypratface, I'm active, I am help royals cops and players, I am good. I am good at removing props players for not following rules

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Request other SOD to the sit if they are free or ask in staff chat.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? no

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: super active, Understanding, friendly help players for not following rules im as staff dont know what am i doing not following rules players im as staff

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Age, School, Time limit on 1 year

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? TO HELP RSRP, To also be able to help other people get used to RSRP!

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? Mild ADHD.

Have you received any help when creating this application? I read through other staff apps to see the length of my answers
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? 100%

Last edited:
ur a hater
i do nice things im as staff i ban players for not following rules i talk players remove props for spawn props not following rules or i remove props not following rules warns players for spawn props not following rules or ban players for spawn props not following rules its rules what am i gonna do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom