Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Hazeder Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background
1.1: What is your in-game name? Hazeder
1.2 How old are you? 16.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 8 months.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:548058510
1.7 What is your Discord? Hazeder1
1.8 References (if any)? Nope.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:
2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is where a player kills another player without reason in roleplay.

Example 1. James picks up an M4A1 and kills John for no reason in roleplay.

Example 2. Spacey stabs and kills an innocent criminal for no reason in roleplay.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR, or the New Life Rule, is a rule which defines that you cannot go back to the same place for 5 minutes, and that you cannot remember anything from your past life.

Example 1. Spacey does a PO raid and goes back after respawning and runs up to the SCO-19 that killed him and says, “Why did you kill me?”

Example 2. John gets mugged by Hyper and John doesn’t pay up, so Hyper kills him, John then goes straight back to Hyper and says “Why did you mug me, I had no money?”

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is where you are fearful for your life in a roleplay situation. This is when you either do not have a gun, and a person is pointing a gun at you, or if you have a gun, and you are outnumbered.

Example 1. RS are kidnapping an INS and they have 4 guns pointed at him they advert ‘kidnap’ and the INS keeps running while under FEARRP.

Example 2. SCO19 get a call to PO raid there is a man lockpicking the vault and they have 3 guns pointed at him and say ‘don’t move armed police’ he carries on running out of the PO while under gun point.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is the dislike of gay/LGBTQ+ people.

Example 1. John runs up to a gay person and goes “Shut up your gay!”

Example 2. Harlz runs up to a gay person and says “Why are you gay?” and then calls him a fa***t.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is where you judge someone by their colour of their skin/their race and you treat them unfairly because of it.

Example 1. Johhny runs up to a black person in game and calls them the N word.

Example 2. Johhny is driving a bus around and says to the black person you can’t come on the bus because you’re black.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring Joe and William to a sit and would check logs to see if they adverted carjack. If they did, then I would move on to tell William that he can’t take NHS vehicles as that is crimes against NHS. I would then warn William for crimes against NHS.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring Joe and William to a sit and would check player combat logs to see where William was when joe was shot. I would then also check advert logs to see if William adverted pd raid. If it was within the pd raid and he adverted, I would let them both go. If it was not, I would ban William for mass rdm.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would tell joe that drug dealers can’t build on the sidewalk, and only hobos can. I would then check advert logs, and would tell William that he needs to advert raid. I would then also check combat logs to see if William broke nlr. I would warn William for NLR, RDM and would ask joe to gather evidence and to make a ticket in the discord for a refund of his drugs.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

In this question I am assuming that the Jihad job still exists, and I would bring both William and joe to a sit. I would ask joe if he saw the advert for the pd meeting. I would then check logs and see how long is in-between both adverts, if it was not long, I would let him go with a verbal, but if it was, I would ban him for mass rdm.

Section C: Questions
3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

You should choose me because I am active, well liked, mature, good under pressure, well experienced (ex staff and dac in pd) and I am good at remembering rules and things from the handbook. I was good at staff, I was just demoted because of my application, not me being bad at staff.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I would ask another staff member ingame or on discord.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Riverside, XYZ, SCP , Etherel

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Good at giving the right punishment, knowledgeable, active

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

Spelling, Im high up on PD but still can give about 10 hours a week on staff, ADHD

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I want to keep helping the players of riverside have a fun and fair time, and I want to have a second chance at staff because I was doing well and I was just demoted because of my application.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

ADHD , Nothing else

Have you received any help when creating this application? No

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

+1
Great work in PD as Deputy Commissioner, definitely deserves a shot at staff.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
+1 funny guy,acitve, follows rules

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
+1 was a good staff member, knows the rules very well, nice application, I think he would be great to have back in the staff team.

+1
My fav scouser, Very active, Leads PD as Dept Comm showing leadership, hes so so funny, all around i think we need him` back in the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom